Need help finding specific psybreaks

Insejn

First you listen to this track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUlKJOOE3K4

So this is a track from VA - Boulevard of Broken Drums which I think is an amazing album. I've searched the web for these artists housing under Cosm Records, and they seem to release pretty mediocre psytrance mostly. Since I can't rely on these guys to release more of this stuff I'm asking if anyone here know of similar psybreaks. I am aware of Broken Robot records but it's not the same. And I really want more of the same this time.

Anyone?

I love V/a Boulevard of broken drums! I too would like to hear more music like this. Pity COSMs other output doesnt quite add up .

Mood deluxe is very good but uptempo breaks doesnt quite cut it quite like downtempo.

Im pretty sure you have checked out Digitalis , cybernetika already ....

You could check out ECT - Extra celestial transmission .. although may not be exactly what you are looking for , im hoping there could be a few tracks you could enjoy

I love V/a Boulevard of broken drums! I too would like to hear more music like this. Pity COSMs other output doesnt quite add up .

Mood deluxe is very good but uptempo breaks doesnt quite cut it quite like downtempo.

Im pretty sure you have checked out Digitalis , cybernetika already ....

You could check out ECT - Extra celestial transmission .. although may not be exactly what you are looking for , im hoping there could be a few tracks you could enjoy

ECT didn't quite do it for me. It's just too "drummy" if you know what I mean.

Yes, I've checked Digitalis and Cybernetika.

On V/A - Boulevard... it's like they kept the bassline and stuff and just broken down the kick. I wonder how it would sound with a 4/4 kick.

Maybe just spam COSM to make another broken drums V/A ;)

Most of the Paraphone (Benjamin Klages) and Electric Sheep (Paraphone JV) tracks scattered throughout the Cosm albums are pretty good. Many of the remaining tracks are produced by one guy (Peer Schmid) under multiple names. I don't find those tracks nearly as consistent.

Most of the Paraphone (Benjamin Klages) and Electric Sheep (Paraphone JV) tracks scattered throughout the Cosm albums are pretty good. Many of the remaining tracks are produced by one guy (Peer Schmid) under multiple names. I don't find those tracks nearly as consistent.

Most of their tracks isn't psybreaks. Which is very sad imo.

@chaoseed9: Ah yes, Eat Static has some good ones indeed.

• 8 years later...