The solution for people with a weak brain

radi6404

You aid or hamper your bodies ability to provide the brain with the "fuel" it needs to function optimally, but I'd argue that you never make the brain itself "stronger" or "weaker", you're just hampering its functionality - or not - but you never "make the brain stronger". I guess that's what I wanted to say.

I understand what you mean, but in general I can tell you that omega3 acids only appear in few sorts of foot, and that many people will need them to provide their brains with the optimal suply of substances they need to work properly. You also know that some people just hapen to be more intelligent with others and their brains will work as efficient without a lot of omega3 acids than the brains of the less intelligent people with lots of omega 3 acids. I can tell you that many people will benefit from oils or fish with lot´s of omega 3 acids, even if they think they wont do. The brain doesn´t work bad without omega3 acids. It just works beter with omega3 acids and therefore you don´t hear from many people that they can´t think well even though they don´t eat foot that is rich in omega3 acids. You are right that there is an optimum, that is clear. If you take more than needed, you wont feel any positive effects of it or you may, as you said, even feel negative effects of it, it depents on the substances you take, but in general I can say that many people, very intellient or not very inelligent, will benefit from omega3 acids. The right diet for the brain is very important in our time period where we have to think very hard with our brains in order to get good school marks and do well in work. Therefore it is no surprise that many students take various substances that imrpove brain functions, some even take ritalin or other substances to improve their brain functions. I prefer to eat helthy and take omega3 acids and healthy vitamins instead of those drugs.

My solution is maybe that if you have a weak brain, use it more? Sure providing fuel for the body is important but if you are just a mindless robot going through the day, it's no surprise if you have problems. Gotta get those mental exercises.

Mental training for the brain helps a lot, I think it helps more than all of the available oils and other substance you can take, but for a start and during the mental exercises the brain wont get tired as quickly as without those ressources. The result of it is that you will be able to learn faster and don´t exhaust as quicky, being able to learn more in a day.

Well obviously making sure that you have those resources is important, but another reason why your brain can get tired out is because that person may not be used to doing mental exercises or using their mind beyond their usual routine. It's one of the reasons why it is recommended to do some things like reading books, running, doing math problems, etc. Like philosophy can be difficult for some folks to comprehend, think about, and apply to their daily lives because they never have done so before. It takes time so that it comes naturally to your brain. But anyways, from what I can tell most of us here are agreeing with each other.