The solution for people with a weak brain

radi6404

Many people on this world are not very smart and have a lot of problems in any area for which they don´t have a solution. They suffer from stress and depressions mostly because they know they have some problems that they can´t find a solution for. The reason they can´t find a great solution for those problems is simply because they are not smart enough, if the problems aren´t caused from some illness or desease. Illnesses or deseases ar circumstances that often are independent of our brain power. For many other problems however we can find a solution if we are smart enough, and for that we need some ingredients that enhance our brain function. I´ve been looking for years for such substances and tried many substance with little or no effect, but lately I finally found some substances or ingredients that really help enhance my thinking skills. Those substances are various omega 3 acids that can be found only in some sorts of fish or some oils.

The best substance that helps enhance my thinking skills is fluxoil. That oil has 55 % of important omega 3 acids and is the best substance for enhancing thinking skills for many hours or for one day. One tea spoon of that oil improves my thinking skills a lot. I can think much better and much quicker. I notice that I can figure out solutions for some problems in a few seconds for which it would take me one minute or more to figure them out. That way I can think about solutions to the prbolems I have and pay more attention to details of the environment. In some situations it helps me fall decisions within seconds so that I can be quick at cooking or other activities. The oil is certainly impressive and whenever I have some serious problems that I need to solve or I have to concentrate better, I will take that oil. Sometimes I will take it without a special reason because I like the taste and I like to be focused even without a specific problem to solve.

The other substance or better say animal meet that helps improve the brain functions is fish. Some sorts of fish don´t improve thinking skills a lot, but others improve them quite a lot like wild salmon. Wild salmon is known to be a very healthy fish not only for the brain, but it is one of the fish sorts that improves brain functions a lot. When I eat one sandwich with sailon, I can think better and deeper and fall better decisions. I can´t think as fast as with fluxoil, but I have the impression that I can fal even better decisions. The reason for this is that salmon contains some of the best omega 3 acids in high doses such as dha or epa. Fluxoil has much higher doses of omega 3 acids, but only aha omega 3 acids and the body needs to ttransform them into dha. Still, salmon and flux oil are the best substance for enhancing my brain functions. Ohter fish sorts like tuna don´t have much of an effect on my brain.

One oil I havn´t tried out yet is algae oil which contains high doses of epa and dha. Those omega 3 acids can be found in salmon, but only in low doses. With high doses of those acids I guess the oil will improve thinking skills even more than flux oil and salmo. I really have to try that oil for very complicated situations or when I need to concentrate a lot.

substances that have little effect on the brain functions are strawberries, blueberries, and plums, but I guess many other fruits that I don´t eat have a similar effect on the brain functions. Black tea improves thinking skills a little and relaxes body and soul, it is the best way to relax and feel warmer. Nuts don´t have any effect on my brain functions, except sunflowerseeds, but the effect is marginal. I think if one really wants to concentrate and work on an intresting project or solve a difficult problem, he should eat fish, take flux oil or algae oil, eat a few strawberries and plums and eat some filled in a can. The corn mostly imporves the vision for one day.

So if anyone wants to learn something new faster or wants to solve some difficult or complicated problems, he should really try flux oil, salmon, and algae oil. Those substances should may help produce better music.

sorry radi i don't agree with you at all ( no surprises there)

i understand you are very much a head person... rather than myself a heart person

unfortunatley for you, the heart rules the head... (except for our little friend pineal)

you saying people arn't smart will be taken very badly if you go out preaching that crap

intelligence don't mean shit in this world. spirit and heart is what counts and those people you are talking about probably have oodles of it.

and as far as omegas go... hemp oil is far superior as omegas are all about balance of 3,6,9 to much of one nothing of the others, not to mention it has the added bonus of curing most cancers.

any disorders out there whether it be mental or emotional can be easily cured with alot of psychedelics, dmt being the main one (as i work with someone who has been curing it for decades with 100 percent success rate. along with most other disorders including cancer

and fish oil!!! do people actually still consume that??? along with most being rancid, most with high levels of heavy metals or radioactivity! (my girlfriends job is to do stability trials on these types of products... and trust me most are not good)

i understand you are dissatisfied here with the lack of talk about electric universe and the other 5 artists you only listen to.....but weak brain really????

i not attacking you radi..... but this sort of thing can't go unchallenged.... and we know you love that xx

sorry radi i don't agree with you at all ( no surprises there)

i understand you are very much a head person... rather than myself a heart person

unfortunatley for you, the heart rules the head... (except for our little friend pineal)

you saying people arn't smart will be taken very badly if you go out preaching that crap

intelligence don't mean shit in this world. spirit and heart is what counts and those people you are talking about probably have oodles of it.

and as far as omegas go... hemp oil is far superior as omegas are all about balance of 3,6,9 to much of one nothing of the others, not to mention it has the added bonus of curing most cancers.

any disorders out there whether it be mental or emotional can be easily cured with alot of psychedelics, dmt being the main one (as i work with someone who has been curing it for decades with 100 percent success rate. along with most other disorders including cancer

and fish oil!!! do people actually still consume that??? along with most being rancid, most with high levels of heavy metals or radioactivity! (my girlfriends job is to do stability trials on these types of products... and trust me most are not good)

i understand you are dissatisfied here with the lack of talk about electric universe and the other 5 artists you only listen to.....but weak brain really????

i not attacking you radi..... but this sort of thing can't go unchallenged.... and we know you love that xx

It is of no importance what you think Technosoomy, because you are wrong. I did not want to offend anyone on this forum, but it was rather an experience I wanted to share with the members of this forum, because I always had the need to find some substance that can improve my brain functions. The thread was about me mainly because I always had difficulties responding quickly to sudden changes of the situation or thinking fast in general. With flux oil however I can think much better and much faster, and that is the reason why I shared my pxperience with it, just like I did with fish and fruits. However, if you think that this thread was an attack against any member on the forum and that I tried to insult people that they are not very intelligent, maybe your brain function indeed needs to be improved. I think anyone knows how good he is mentally, and this thread was a suggestion to users who know that they can´t think very well, I for example can´t think very well without help of certain substances. Therefore I can´t learn very fast and I am not good at learning or reading quickly and memorising all of the information. People shouldn´t take it as an insult when someone suggests them some substances that can improve their brain functions a bit. It just happens that some people are Einstein´s without any help from substances at all and others can´t read two pages of information without forgetting most of it. For those of us who don´t have the fastest brains, the listed substances might help.

I will consider your suggestion about hemp oil, however flux oil is known to be very healthy, and it doesn´t only have one sort of omega 3. And about fish, I remember how you said that fish is full of radioactivity when I shared my experiences with tuna fish. There are many people who eat fish and there is high quality control on the more expensive fish you can buy at the supermarket so I don´t think it is too toxic to consume. Fish is the healthiest meet you can eat and do you think all of it is toxified?

What if you have depressions/anxiety caused by bad levels of signal substance such as serotonin instead of problems you can't solve?

Too high levels of seratonin is also a problem isn´t it? If you have such a problem, but your brain is fully awaken, you will research and find out that you have too high levels of seratonin and do something against it. I don´t know the solution for it, and like I said an intelligent brain can´t solve all problems, especially problems caused by some deseases and illnesses, but it is still better to have a fully awaken brain so you are fully aware of yourself and your environment as to have a brain that doesn´t research anything and you just sit there and are not able to pay attention to details in your environment or yourself. Many problem, even such that have to do with your health, can be solved if you are aware of them, and it is definatly not bad to enhance your brain functions with fulx oil and other substances. It wont make you a gem, but it will boost your IQ a little, and you will feel that little boost.

/dead.

gHdE1Z7.gif

Its high level i will give it that haha.

Would you stop to disturb this thread with stupid gifs if you don´t have to say anything. It is not my problem that you don´t have any clue about corn or the other substances I mentioned, but if you would read about the ingredients of corn, you would find out that it has ingredients that improve the vision and protect the eyes from sunlight. I am really pissed off by this kind of posts by you, because you are always doing it. Please go away from my threads if you don´t have to say anything interesting or can´t contribute to the threads in any meaningful way. I don´t wish to see such insultive stupid gif pictures only because you don´t have clue about anything and think it is strange that corn can improve the vision and protect the eyes.

I never had problems (i guess my brain is not weak?).

Never used certain substance for any effect... im not living healthy live as im smoker (like one pack a day) but then i never done any drug, even weed i stoped, alchohol is pretty rare too. Food blah... what i have in freezer or what is fastest to make? Not that i eat only fast food or visiting McDonalds to do selfie and stuff...

Fish i tried only few times in my life and i really don't like it. First of all i hate smell, fish stinks! I would rather try my socks after festival then fish :mellow: but i do love pork and i know its like the worst for health because too much fat but who cares!

I do actually like salads: paprika as first, tomato, cucumber, green salad, carrots, cabbage...

Then fruits specialy: green apples, pears, apricot, plums, grapes - as i have these trees in my garden... whole summer i eat them non stop!

Not just because they are healty but they are tasty. I enjoy them. Effects? Fruits makes you shit more nasty :unsure:

The corn mostly imporves the vision for one day.

Grilled or cooked solo i enjoy very much. But improving vision? That's vital information for sure.

And again... thing that corn improves to me is even more shit. All these small and juicy stuff make you shit like young moose! :lol:

Any substance never helped me to produce music. Inspiration is coming from people and good times (in my case), not from corn fibers LOL

Even though you think that healthy foot can´t improve your brain functions, you should try flux oil definatly, I tell you that you will feel it. As I said above, the other substances I tried like fruits, healy vegetables, and salads, didn´t improve my brain functions a lot. Only flux oil and fish did. And about corn, it improves the vision when consumed in a can. The ammount of corn in a can is probably equivalent to 3 bars of corn. That´s why it helps the vision and protects the eyes, just as any green salad and many green and yellow vegetables. The reason why you don´t notice an improved vision probably is because you allready have very good eyes just as most humans.

I think if your brain is more powerful you will beable to produce even better music because you will be able to imagine more complex and varried arrangements of the notes and you will be able to think about more complex climaxes.

About fruits, the reason why fruits make you shit harder is because they improve metabolysm and absorb your fat. The good thing about it is that they make you shit hard shirt instead of soft shit.

It is of no importance what you think Technosoomy, because you are wrong. I did not want to offend anyone on this forum, but it was rather an experience I wanted to share with the members of this forum, because I always had the need to find some substance that can improve my brain functions. The thread was about me mainly because I always had difficulties responding quickly to sudden changes of the situation or thinking fast in general. With flux oil however I can think much better and much faster, and that is the reason why I shared my pxperience with it, just like I did with fish and fruits. However, if you think that this thread was an attack against any member on the forum and that I tried to insult people that they are not very intelligent, maybe your brain function indeed needs to be improved. I think anyone knows how good he is mentally, and this thread was a suggestion to users who know that they can´t think very well, I for example can´t think very well without help of certain substances. Therefore I can´t learn very fast and I am not good at learning or reading quickly and memorising all of the information. People shouldn´t take it as an insult when someone suggests them some substances that can improve their brain functions a bit. It just happens that some people are Einstein´s without any help from substances at all and others can´t read two pages of information without forgetting most of it. For those of us who don´t have the fastest brains, the listed substances might help.

I will consider your suggestion about hemp oil, however flux oil is known to be very healthy, and it doesn´t only have one sort of omega 3. And about fish, I remember how you said that fish is full of radioactivity when I shared my experiences with tuna fish. There are many people who eat fish and there is high quality control on the more expensive fish you can buy at the supermarket so I don´t think it is too toxic to consume. Fish is the healthiest meet you can eat and do you think all of it is toxified?

i understand completley radi.... clarification was all that was needed

problems with alot of people these days is due to several compounding factors......

e.m.f's are affecting people considerably... especially when it comes to brain function... remembering that we are just wav form and are affected by especially low vibrational frequency... it has a huge impact on chemical imbalance also ie seretonin and other neurotransmitters, affecting g.i.t, central nervous system etc... i think alot of you europeans have those smart meters in your houses now... which emit extremley low frequencey, but very high radiation output, combined with mobile phones, wifi... cell towers.. poor diet drugs, calcification on pineal gland from flurodated water etc... is a recipe for disaster.

tryptophan levels can be easily restored, with proper diet and lifestyle... aminos extremley important, hemp oil is THE best for this!

magnesium also... and as magnesium and selenium, amongst others are void from the soil in most countries, suplementation is the only way to restore these types of levels.... so don't rely on any food groups... for alot of brain function restoration.

that is just one example...radi what i am getting at is what you are listing is a very small part of a bigger picture here, on very old knowledge... with the change of enviroment, poor food quality, poor water blah blah blah....... this is a whole new ball game to quote cliche.

i wouldn't be touching to much from the sea sorry... have had various fish and seaweeds tested here in australia for my job... and lets just say we aint touching them... especially anything around japan... arame went off the chart with radioactivity!

if i were you i would get rid of your mobile phone and wireless systems for a start... get that immune system strong... gonna need it!

So Radi, are you the one who decides whose brain is 'weak'?

About fruits, the reason why fruits make you shit harder is because they improve metabolysm and absorb your fat. The good thing about it is that they make you shit hard shirt instead of soft shit.

I don't know why you think that. In fact, eating too much sugar usually gives me the opposite reaction to what you said.

So Radi, are you the one who decides whose brain is 'weak'?

I don't know why you think that. In fact, eating too much sugar usually gives me the opposite reaction to what you said.

Fruits don´t have the same type of sugar as you put in coffee and tea, and if you would open up google and read about plums and toher fruits, especially fruits, you will find out that you will not gain fat, but loose fat. The reason for this are the other igrendients in fruits such as plums and other fruits. Despite having small ammounts of fruit sugar, they have many other ingredients that absorb fat, so please either read and don´t question my discoveries which are based on both, experience and research. Aktually it was experience before research; after starting to eat big blue plums which I never ate in my life, I felt how they absorb fat. Apples are said to do the same but not as good as plums. many other fruits and oils absorb fat aswell.

And no, I am not the one who decides who is intelligent or not. The first post was a general post that wasn´t refered to anyone specifically, since I know some members of this forum are very intelligent, with or without the help of the right oils and vegetables.

@Technosoomy, I know about the dangers from radiation and don´t like to use too many electronical items anyway. I have an old cellphone that I don´t use much. I don´t use wifi in my room, I don´t use a microwave and I don´t use othe items that emit radiation by sending and recieving information per wireless. I don´t like that at all.

At least it seems to work out in a way for radi.....less typos for sure :)

Absolutely. I´m glad you noticed it. The flux oil and the other ingredients really have a beneficial effect on me and I can think much better and much faster. Without that it feels like I don´t have access to many areas of my brain and therefore can´t access synonyms for words I want to type and I also make much more spelling and grammar errors because I just can´t access the information I need in order to type all the words with correct spelling in the time I write them. I am wondering at times why my brain is not stronger by nature, but at least now I know what I can do to improve my brian functions.

It seems to be the case that your body isn't supplied with enough of all the necessary nutrients by your usual diet and some of these oils appear to deliver some of the necessary nutrients, which you'd otherwise be lacking. They don't actually make your or other peoples brains stronger, rather they prevent that "brains" become weaker by fixing what would otherwise be a lack of certain nutrients in your body/our bodies and brain/brains.

"braaaaaaiiiins...." :ph34r::D

Absolutely. I´m glad you noticed it. The flux oil and the other ingredients really have a beneficial effect on me and I can think much better and much faster. Without that it feels like I don´t have access to many areas of my brain and therefore can´t access synonyms for words I want to type and I also make much more spelling and grammar errors because I just can´t access the information I need in order to type all the words with correct spelling in the time I write them. I am wondering at times why my brain is not stronger by nature, but at least now I know what I can do to improve my brian functions.

flux capacitor!!!........... GREAT SCOTT!

Fruits don´t have the same type of sugar as you put in coffee and tea, and if you would open up google and read about plums and toher fruits, especially fruits, you will find out that you will not gain fat, but loose fat. The reason for this are the other igrendients in fruits such as plums and other fruits. Despite having small ammounts of fruit sugar, they have many other ingredients that absorb fat, so please either read and don´t question my discoveries which are based on both, experience and research. Aktually it was experience before research; after starting to eat big blue plums which I never ate in my life, I felt how they absorb fat. Apples are said to do the same but not as good as plums. many other fruits and oils absorb fat aswell.

And no, I am not the one who decides who is intelligent or not. The first post was a general post that wasn´t refered to anyone specifically, since I know some members of this forum are very intelligent, with or without the help of the right oils and vegetables.

@Technosoomy, I know about the dangers from radiation and don´t like to use too many electronical items anyway. I have an old cellphone that I don´t use much. I don´t use wifi in my room, I don´t use a microwave and I don´t use othe items that emit radiation by sending and recieving information per wireless. I don´t like that at all.

good for you bro...

It seems to be the case that your body isn't supplied with enough of all the necessary nutrients by your usual diet and some of these oils appear to deliver some of the necessary nutrients, which you'd otherwise be lacking. They don't actually make your or other peoples brains stronger, rather they prevent that "brains" become weaker by fixing what would otherwise be a lack of certain nutrients in your body/our bodies and brain/brains.

"braaaaaaiiiins...." :ph34r::D

I don´t agree on that one. I have a very healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables and with little meet. I eat lots of green salad sorts, lots of onions, tomatos, corn, and red and white cabbage and I don´t feel much of an improvment of my brain functions with that diet. Only with fish and flux oil I really feel an improvment of my brain functions, and the reason for that are the omega 3 acids which are very important for the brain. You can look up google and read for yourself that those acids are the best substances for the brain and can´t be compared to vitamins or minerals because vitamins and minerals don´t improve brain power significally. People who don´t have a very well working brain will notice the difference when taking those acids. People with good brains probably wont notice much of a difference, but if you think that those acids don´t help the brain more than vitamins and minerals, you really should read about them and try them for yourself.

I don´t agree on that one. I have a very healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables and with little meet. I eat lots of green salad sorts, lots of onions, tomatos, corn, and red and white cabbage and I don´t feel much of an improvment of my brain functions with that diet. Only with fish and flux oil I really feel an improvment of my brain functions, and the reason for that are the omega 3 acids which are very important for the brain. You can look up google and read for yourself that those acids are the best substances for the brain and can´t be compared to vitamins or minerals because vitamins and minerals don´t improve brain power significally. People who don´t have a very well working brain will notice the difference when taking those acids. People with good brains probably wont notice much of a difference, but if you think that those acids don´t help the brain more than vitamins and minerals, you really should read about them and try them for yourself.

I think you got me wrong. I didn't mean to imply that your diet wasn't generally healthy. What I was trying to say is: The reason you benefit from those oils, containing omega3-acids, may be that your diet without the oils doesn't provide you with the optimal amount of omega3-acids. As I see it in our fantasy we can make everything bigger, better, harder, stronger indefinitely, but in the physical world there is some kind of optimum for everything. Once you reach the optimum it doesn't make sense to add/increase whatever (in this case intake of certain nutrients), because it won't bring any benefit or may well even be harmful. I meant "necessary" as in "necessary to meet the optimum", not "necessary to survive" or "necessary to survive reasonably well".

Anyway, people have different bodies and different diets and deviate from the optimum in different ways. There may or may not statistically be a tendency for people to lack a good amount of omega3-acids in their diet without these oils and these people will probably have "weaker brains" without adding these oils to their diet and only compared to these "weaker brains" then do they have "stronger brains" when they do add the oils.

Maybe I should put it this way: Unless you want to see the nutrients you take in to aid functioning of your brain as belonging to the brain itself, then you don't make your brain stronger or weaker by supplying or not supplying it with the nutrients it needs. You aid or hamper your bodies ability to provide the brain with the "fuel" it needs to function optimally, but I'd argue that you never make the brain itself "stronger" or "weaker", you're just hampering its functionality - or not - but you never "make the brain stronger". I guess that's what I wanted to say. ;)