Shakta - Retroscape (SUNCD34)

Is anyone having any issues trying to order this CD from the Suntrip shop?
I can't get to the payment screen after the address / details one. Clicking the "Next step" button does nothing.

It was working o.k. a few days ago when I ordered "Warming freeze." :blink:

Is there any bug on the SUNTRIP checkout page ATM?
If I click Next Step after Personal Details the button doesn't work. I accept the Store's Terms of Sale and payment options are all checked.

Edit

I can't get to the payment screen after the address / details one. Clicking the "Next step" button does nothing.

:mellow:

If I click Next Step after Personal Details the button doesn't work. I accept the Store's Terms of Sale and payment options are all checked.

Edit

:mellow:

Well, I ordered the CD + mp3 last night just when it came up and it worked, but since then my order status says "not yet paid" even though I have confirmation from Paypal and I've not received any e-mail from Suntrip, let alone the link to d/l the music... :(

I REALLY want to hear it...

It seems like there is a bug... Fabien will have a look into it and will reply here tonight.

Tomorrow evening I will post the availability allover the place... So, sorry for the ones that already want to hear it, probably 1 more day waiting! :)

Now I'm back into organising Fractal Gate!

• Like 1

It seems like there is a bug... Fabien will have a look into it and will reply here tonight.

Tomorrow evening I will post the availability allover the place... So, sorry for the ones that already want to hear it, probably 1 more day waiting! :)

Now I'm back into organising Fractal Gate!

Jos, thanks - I sure can understand some problems cropping up with you trying to implement mp3 d/l with CDs. Glad I just picked up 2x Minilogue albums from the post office, so have some new music do dive into :)

Sorry there was a "side effect" with something I added this morning. Call if a bug if you want. It's fixed now :)

Happy ordering!

@Mars: I payed through Paypal this morning when i did the order. There seems to be a bug here (also i didnt get the mp3's)

Order 2014-11-01-002 on Nov 1, 2014 8:25:15 AM Order details: Title Item Format Unit price Count Shakta - Retroscape SUNCD34 CD EUR11.00 1 Deviant Electronics - Green Room Zion604CD006 CD EUR12.00 1

Shipping: Medium Haul Order price: EUR23.00 Discount/Balance: EUR0.00 Shipping price: EUR6.42 Total price: EUR29.42 Download/Print invoice Payment mean: Paypal Order paid: To be paid Order shipped: no