2. Violins on Acid

3. Whispering Truths

4. Hunger For E.S.P.

5. Ignorant

6. Groove It Up

7. Enya E Inte Rejv

8. It's All Static

9. Voxel9 - Transita Astra

I'm ignorant about a lot of things. I mistakenly thought the country of Georgia was in the Balkans. I still don't understand the need for geometry proofs or why anyone would want to watch someone defecate on another person. Guess I'm innocent. But the list doesn't end there.

Take this album for example. No it's not a new CD even though the guy is quite prolific. This is a remastered album of material from 2004 and is exactly what you would expect from the psytrance genre back then. Full on without the goa prowess he regularly wields today. A heavy sci-fi atmosphere and lots of sound effects with too many empty stretches will be found here. Tracks like Halfdeaph and Groove It Up shine the brightest for me both being quality twilight numbers. The last two tracks weren't on the original release with the last one being from his downtempo/ambient project. Liked that one also. Sounded like the dawn after a thunderstorm. He's been around a long time and this album shows just how far he has come from hawking Cds he burned himself out of the trunk of a Nissan Sentra after gigs.

Cause ummm...you can't touch him now.

Beatport

Mdk

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the review :)

Yep, it is a bit dated and the release is more of a back catalog release than a fresh new release. There are more of those coming up later on since i have both a lot of unreleased material +

My favourites on this album is Halfdeaph and Groove it up most on this album followed by Hunger for ESP (mostly for the darker energy) and Whispering Truths (mostly for the groove)

Fun fact is that i had an ear infection from a flu while i was making the track Halfdeaph and could only hear on one of my ears, thats why it is called that. :)

• Like 1