Compilation: Voyager Second Plateau (Hado Records)

hdo1cd004_b.jpg

1. Big Bang Podcast
PSYCHOWAVE

2. The Fate Against The Wishes
G-LIGHT

3. Chakra Vibration
JBC ARKADII

4. Insomnia
E-MANTRA

5. Orbital Saturation
PSYCHOWAVE

6. Distant Signals (Artifact303 rmx)
E-MANTRA

7. Catch The Space
JBC ARKADII, SHAMANIZM PARALLELII

8. Metric Spaces
SOUL KONTAKT

9. Land Of The Fairies
E-MANTRA

10. Voyage
HELIXNEBULA

PSYSHOP

First part was excellent, for my taste one of the best compilation in 2013...let see what second part brings...

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone already listened?

Yeah, and it's awesome - actually one of the best compilations I've heard in recent years. It strikes perfect balance between non-cheesy nitzho/goa and new-school. I was pleasantly surprised, especially because I enjoyed the least known artists' tunes more - Soul Kontakt, Helixnebula, JBC Arkadii and G-Light are really doing something innovative, while E-Mantra and Artifact303 while definitely good, deliver the sound everyone expects from them.

And my God - the cover and packaging is mindbogglingly beautiful!

If you don't have the 1st Plateau, it's really worth to pick up both - it's on par or even better, because it's more diverse.

• 3 weeks later...

This album is super floaty/uplifting. Not that that's a bad thing, I am looking forward to testing this out when snow falls and it gets cold as all hell. The first compilation only struck me when I was biking during the summer and found myself enjoying it quite a bit.

Also + respect for the first Psychowave track. It's feels so much like Hallucinogen it's not even funny. I'm really curious if it was just a one time thing or if he can keep making more tracks like this. Just lovely.

• 1 month later...