Psychedelic Freeform

goa pride

I'm loving this - thanks for sharing! It's really energetic, creative and full of great melodies and atmospheres throughout. Does any of this stuff exist on CD?

It's interesting that you've posted this in the "Other Electronica" forum, which would suggest you don't find it to be within the Psytrance spectrum. I'd say it is, though...

I actually had some time with freeform myself. There's a nice label in finland that caters to it https://soundcloud.com/finrg-recordings

There were some psychedelic tunes I heard myself but I can't remember much of it. Alek Szahala had some goa vibes in his tunes tho.

The only problem I find in this genre is the melodies toward the end seem to always climax as uplifting rather than keep it full power. It's pretty annoying how cheesy it usually sounds.

Haha, yes, that's a good idea. And let's not forget that insufferable 'Hi-Tech'/Psycore stuff which is even worse...

yeah, that's acutally what i ment (but it's valid either way ;) ). psycore is what most party organisers mean when they put "darkpsy" on their flyers. real darkpsy has moved down to being called "twilight"...