The most emotional goa trance track - please identify

radi6404

Thanks for the tip, must listen to some Typhoon releases. By the way I don´t think the track sounds like some nitzhonot. It is pure goa trance, but a bit more simplistic maybe like the tracks by Guy sabbag. Those tracks aren´t nitzhonot either.

Ofcourse, but I don´t know if the cd was a handmade cd or a burned copy of a released record. The medium itself is burned.

[...]

I can send you the album as mp3 if you want to, you would jsut have to tell me how I should do it.

So why didn´t you reply here Mars so we can identify that album?

Sorry, I was working on soemthing else and forgot to subscribe to this thread.

So, definitely a homebrewed compil.

Cyan Galactica has been released in 2001, and judging from the descriptions, probabaly every track is from between 98 and 2000. that's the window to look into.

Yes I would like to have the track to identify in a good quality mp3. My brain cannot identify it, BUT I'm working on some (moderately secret) psytrance tracks identification project that might.

So I'l be probably idle for a while and one day, maybe, I'll come back to you with the track identification.

• Like 1

You have the track Mars, you can download it from soundcould. Do you want the whole compilation? I guess we wont be able to identify it and I find it a big shame that most people only know the fammous releases and don´t know the really good releases. I had many really good tracks that I did never hear by looking into discogs, and it seems that the community here is limited to what´s on discogs aswell. I think there is a lot of goa trance out there that sounds impressive but we don´t know about, just as the tracks I had on the compilations but I don´t know where they are. The big artists like Boris Blenn, Martin Freeland, Astral Projection and co. are impressive, but there are so many impressive tracks that we don´t know that I really think it is a shame.

Radi, understand the kind Mr. Mars. It can take much time to search for it, and he is willing to give you this time in order to please you.

Then, you shall stop being like

tumblr_mjpetjDp9P1r8c9pjo1_1280.gif

and wait a bit for your turn to come.

Patience, fellow.

And thank you for your effort, Mr. Mars :) We are pretty curious about this track.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...