A Boris Blenn's Sideproject Collection

Scenery

Hello there..

I would like to spread out just an idea,for a probably collection of Boris Blenn's sideprojects vinyls from 90's

more specific: Paradise Connection - Creation/Synthadelic Glide 12'',Electric Universe - Solar Energy EP,Electric Universe - Sunglider EP,Rainbow Spirit - Prana 12'',Rainbow Spirit Feat. Sangeet - Sirius Shuttle/Aquarian Spirit 12'',Endora - Joy EP,Digital Island - Cosmic Ocean.....

I think a remastered collection,one or double cd would be great with these superb pieces,by a so inspired artist

Greetings.. :)

That is a great idea because Boris Blenn crewated his best tracks on those sideprojects anyway. It is incredible music that served as an example or as inspiration for other artists, for example the very track Aquarian Spirit. When it comes to incredbile Springlines or deep melodies, Boris Blenn was an incredible artist and one of the best of it´s kind.

Hello radi6404,i totally agree that he is one of the best,most because he has his own signature and individual personality in his music,of course as many artists of 90's..

plus for his multidimensional line of various kinds of electronic music scene,as Drum n Bass,Break,Electro,Ambient,Lounge/Chill out,Techno / Tech-Trance makes him a very respectable artist that i think he catches all primary kinds of Electronica...

Also he is a very kind & light person,that certainly show to his compositions

He has also another sideproject who creates meditation music under the name 'Gabon'

Hello radi6404,i totally agree that he is one of the best,most because he has his own signature and individual personality in his music,of course as many artists of 90's..

plus for his multidimensional line of various kinds of electronic music scene,as Drum n Bass,Break,Electro,Ambient,Lounge/Chill out,Techno / Tech-Trance makes him a very respectable artist that i think he catches all primary kinds of Electronica...

Also he is a very kind & light person,that certainly show to his compositions

He has also another sideproject who creates meditation music under the name 'Gabon'

I don´t care a lot about his sideprojects that are not realted to trance and ambient, but I care a lot about his trance- and ambient related projects and there he showed masterful performance. His tracks indeed have a unique and very alive characteristic on them. The melodies are very special and emotional. He knows exactly how to put emotion to his melodies and therefore created impressive trance and ambient tracks like Sunset Skyline, Orange Night, Visiting Venus, Almendra, Alien Encounter Pt. 1, Stardiver, Astral Voyage, Sirius Shuttle and many more. He is really a special artist and produces very atmospheric music like when the sun is shining or something like that. His use of acid lines and percussion sounds adds to his impressive music and I think he is better than Astral Projection. I am glad you are a big fan of him because I am aswell. He is a unique artist that knows exactly what he is doing. In his songs you can hear how he has control over his music and it appears to me he has more control over his music than many other artists. That is probably the reason why his music sounds so harmonious and coheremt.

• Like 1