FIVE FAVOURITES GOA ALBUMS AND TEN FAVOURITE GOA TRACKS 1994-1998

chaoseed9

THIS PERIOD IS THE TIME OF MANY MANY GOOD ALBUMS,SOME THEM DIVINE.THOSE ALL TIME CLASSICS STAY UNIQUE NOWDAYS AND STILL THE MOST QUALITY PRODUCTS.I KNOW IS DIFFICULT BUT TRY TO CHOOSE SOME OF THEM.MY LIST IS No.1 COSMOSIS -Cosmology 1996.No.2 ETNICA-Alien Protein 1996 No.3 PLEIADIANS-I.F.O 1997 NO.4 TRANSWAVE Helium 1996 nO.5 U.X Ultimate Experience 1997.-----TRACKS---- 1]TOTAL ECLIPSE-The furnace 1996 2]PARADISE CONNECTION-Portamento 1995 3]M.O.S.-The wave inside 1997 4]SHAKTA-Spiritual beings on physical bodies 1997 5]UNDERHEAD-Shubata 1996 6]RHYTHMYSTEC-Cathexis 1996 7]BIOT-Oxygen orgasm 1998 8]SYSTEM7 VS YOUTH-Mektoub 1995 9]ASIA 2001-Red Horizones 1998 10]ODDS-O.W.U 1996

Now people please get serious and either post what the man wants to hear or don´t post at all. It is obvious his English isn´t the best yet and he may be used to a diferent writting style that may come from a different community. Just because he writes in caps doesn´t mean we don´t have to respont at all.

My favourite albums

Electric Universe - Stardiver

Astral projection - Another World

+stral Projection - Trust in Trance 3

MFG - The Prophecy

Man with no name - Earth moving the sun

Tracks:

Electric Universe - Sunset Skyline

Rainbow Spirit - Aquarian Spirit

The Overlords - Naked People (Disco Valley mix by Man with no name)

MFG - Psychic REsonator

Pleiadians - Time Dilation (Entica Mornig Mix)

Etnica - Vimana

Etnica - History

Electric Universe - Stardiver

Astral Projection - Mahadeva 99

Man with no name - Own the world

But ofcoruse the list could be much longer since I have many more favourites than those. Many artists at that time created true masterpeaces.

All time top 5 albums in no particular order, right now:

Pleiadians - IFO

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy

Juno Reactor - Beyond the Infinite

Juno Reactor - Bible of Dreams

Fortunately all of these were released between 1994 and 1998, too. :D

10 Tracks? It would take me probably like half an hour to come to a conclusion :unsure:, maybe I'll post 'em another time... ^_^

Thanks Radi for your post.OK I know my English is not so good{OK is bad},but my knowledge in this music is huge.I listen this kind of music from 1994{Goa Trance},and i like the same Psychill.Some guys dont care so much about music and they care how someone is write.

Thanks Radi for your post.OK I know my English is not so good{OK is bad},but my knowledge in this music is huge.I listen this kind of music from 1994{Goa Trance},and i like the same Psychill.Some guys dont care so much about music and they care how someone is write.

Hey man, where are you from? Tell us more about your musical intersts. I love goa trance and ambient, especially older tracks. Tell us what your taste. Maybe you can open some threads where you talk about your favourite artists or albums, just like I or other users in this forum are doing. I talked about Boris Blenn, Man with no name, Astral Projection and Pleiadians int he past. You can do the same and invite us in your musical taste. I like to talk about goa trance a lot and especially like to enthuse about certain tracks or artists. Unfortunately, in this forum there is not enough enthusing about old tracks and artists, it could be more.

Hi Radi.First of all Iam from Greece.Well my list is unlimited but i like much Goa trance,Psychill,Psybient,Psydub,Psychedelic Goa{like Braincell,Pragmatix,Heterogenesis,Multiman,Hotep,Psilocybian Via Axis new Etnica-Pleiadians material} and Progressive Goa {like ovnimoon,sonic entity,time2live }.If you want something from Goa -all projects of Simon Posford,U.X,Syb Unity Nettwerk,Cosmosis,Lunar Asylum,Darshan,Doof,Slinky Wizard,Psychaos,M.W.N.N,Transwave,Deviant Electronics,Total Eclipse,Virtuart,Underhead,Asia 2001,Blue Planet Corporation of course all projects of Boris Blenn Etnica-Pleiadiansthe,The muses rapt,astral projection,M.F.G,Subcouds,Orion,Insectoid,Rhythmystec,Prana,Charm and many many others not so commercial.

Impressive. You have a really good taste, just like the taste I have. In my opinion the mentioned artists by you produced the best goa trance tracks. By the way I am from Bulgaria and we can be seen as naighbours. However I am not living there currently.

No more all caps? Whats with the change of heart?

Top 5 albums no particular order

I.F.O.

Blue Planet

Tetrahedron

Twisted

Teleportation or The Enlightened Ape/Silicon Trip (can't make up my mind)

Maybe I'm missing something. I'll edit if needed

Top ten songs to come. If I ever make up my mind that is.

And PLEASE ... to everybody

....forgive me for my bad typing and bad english in general!!

No need for "wise-attitude" reply posts!!

I am only here to share my 20 years respect for this music!

Thank you!!!

Your english is fine. In what language do people type all caps?

Ok heres mine

pleiadians - ifo

Etnica - alien protein

X-dream - we creates our own hapiness

Astral projection - dancing galaxy

MWNN - earth moving the sun

Top 10 tracks:

Pleiadians - alcyone (i think its the best track ever)

X-dream - create our own hapiness

Mfg - magnetic activity (total eclipse)

Pleiadians - zeta reticuli (lazy spiral mix)

Etnica - starship 101

Astral projection - liquid sun

E-rection - out here we are stoned (x-dream rmx)

Man with no name - lunar cycle

Man with no name - own the world

Sandman - target eye

I think that will be best compilation ever!

Shakta - Silicon Trip

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Doof - Let's Turn On

Prana - Cyclone

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Runner up - The Infinity Project - Feeling Weird

There are other albums I now own from that period that are as good as some of these, but these are my favourites as I bought them on CD in the 90s and they have stayed with me ever since.

I can't think of 10 favourite tracks as I play music an album at a time and don't take much note of tracks individually.

01. Lunar Asylum - Lunar Asylum

02. Cosmosis - Cosmology

03. Hunab Ku - Magik Universe

04. MFG - Project Genesis

05. Green Nuns of the Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia

01. Lunar Asylum - Van Halen

02. Cosmosis - Cabannoid

03. Cosmosis - Alien Disco

04. Hunab Ku - Matrix

05. Hunab Ku - Magik Mirror

06. MFG - Why?

07. Astral Projection - Power Gen

08. Pharagonescia - Pharatropic

09. Yahel - Last man of the universe

10. Green Nuns of the Revolution - Atomic Armadillo

Little bit of Acid, little bit of Melody, ALL all time classics :)