track(s) of the summer?

Lemmiwinks

hey all,

with festival season ending I was wondering, what would you consider the track of the summer to be? You know, like THE track that was played time and time again at different places and made everyone go crazy?

I'm sad to say that I haven't head any that were made recently at least :( Just the same Juno Reactor - Pistolero, 1200 Mics - Mescaline etc... Maybe you guys were luckier than me?

No doubt for me... Hunab Ku - Children of the Stones

Soon to be released on Amakusa! :)

As for listening, in Namibia we were listening to a lot of epic trance in our jeep... :) This track was probably the most special one :) When I hear it I see crazy things in my head :D

This :)

I love the compilation but this has to be the best song from it. I just love the whole atmosphere and main melody. I love that intro so much with the man first by himself then that kick comes, then a short silence then that melody. Ooh, so awesome.

I don't know the track, but no shit, at Boom I heard the fullonish track with the sample:

"We humbly re-introduce psychedelics"

Three. different. times. Twice in one day even...

And it really did nothing for me every time..

Can't say about goa tracks as i havent been anywhere that played goa for more than one day!