How would you style your apartment if you had the means to do it?

radi6404

It is funny to see how you two don´t know another way to help yourself out as to overexaggerate and claim I said things which I never did. For example I did not say an architect and an interior designer are the same, I just said they are not completely different. In my understanding there is a difference between the adjectives different and the same.

but they aren;t evern remotley the same. But I guess you know seeing as I've got the opiniong of people who actually have worked in these fields and they agree with me they must be wrong as well. Only you are right, right? stop being a petulant child. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/petulant

You are like this with every opinion you have on every topic on this forum for the last however long you have haunted this place. You need too be smacked on the bum and sent to the time out corner for a while mate.

Whatever you say Balance-Music. I believe you that the occupation is not the same or remotetly the same and I accept that. What I found insultive is that at first you did not commend the picture or said what taste you have and then you said the picture is crap. I don´t use such terms usually and I am not someone who constantly insults other people, in this case me. Since this discussion started you are not able to express yourself without using insults. Why do you have to do that? Isn´t there another way you can express yourself or are you so upset that I said an architect and an interior designer are not the same because your father works in that area? Keep easy, I did not insuolt neither you nor your father and if you think otherwise I guess you are insulted very easily. It was not my intention to insult any person, you however used insultive language to express yourself.

I guess it's just the way I am. Probably explains why my nose is so crooked. I used to always get punched when I went to raves, pubs, clubs or gigs. When some one says something i take as an insult i don't hold back. Give as good as i get if not try for better Peace man, you've been added to my ignore list so live long and prosper.

oh and by the way http://www.discogs.com/artist/596645-NDM kicks Boris Blenns ass IMO.

Gongratulations. As you say I can see why you were punched in clubs, pubs and raves. You make an elephant out of a fly and then go on and put me on your ingore list altough nothing serious has happened. This decision of yours yet again demonstrates your attitude.

Well, I am really sorry for you that you can´t find other words to express yourself more respectuflly, it shows your general leven of communication and intelligence.

Radi, I realise that trying to explain this to you is probably futile, but while there was nothing remotely insulting about the first post in which Balance-Music attempted to put straight your misconception, the same cannot be said for your reply - in particular this:

So I would say your attempt to say something that makes me look stupid wasn´t succesful, it rather made you look stupid since you say that those occupations are completely different which they obviously aren´t.

You really ought to try reflecting on your own posts a bit before you start lecturing other people on being respectful.

you are right, but that was before I knew that he didn´t try to insult me by pointing out that I am wrong about an architect and an interior designer. After this post his language became very rude and violent and showed that, even though the case was closed to me, he went on with his rude language.

Strange, it should do - when I tap a post on my iPod several options appear beneath it, including Edit.

yeah it's weird. I also cannot purchase on psyshop with despite them telling me it should work fine :( Thanks for all the replies :)