ZNA gathering 2015

Drosophila

unfortunately i wasn't there but i have read so many good reviews and posts about so many sets, that it was amazing for sure!

what i wanted to ask is if people filmed parts of the sets and if so, why don't we post all there is on youtube on the thread? I for one would love to watch what i have missed.

I thought of you while there and wondered if you'd show up. I never saw any such post so figured not. Try for the 2017 edition as we believe its coming back. That might be my next time overseas. Going to try to. 8)

I recorded a bunch! 30 acts. from a minute and a half of Sergio Walgood to 28 mins of Dark Nebula. this is the playlist my vids are in. They were upoaded starting with Audialize and auto-playing further, its day by day how I experienced ZNA.

recorded these acts - Audialize, Suria, Sergio Walgood, Johann Bley, Luna Orbit/Dark Nebula, P_Mac, Shakta, Kristian vs Jean Borelli (Elysium vs Orion), Xenomorph, UX, ManMadeMan, MFG, Jaia, Technossomy, Darshan, Psara, Crop Circles, Solitare, Slinky Wizard, McCoy's S.U.N. Project, Union Jack, Mike Maguire, OOOD, Tim Schuldt/4 Carry Nuts, Psychaos, Blue Planet Corporation, Atmos, Antaro, Etnica vs PLeiadians & Filteria

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqF24ZQHMfW0ncGMwgOICC66w0MKzwNuF

Concerning the guy next to Joske with the sharong (don't know how this garment is called in English, I know it's not exactly a sharong) and suntrip t-shirt:

He was always in front of me at last years SUN and he always wore the same combinbation (Sharong + Suntrip shirt) with different colours.

Guess we have similar taste in music and he's probably Belgian if he has so many Suntrip t-shirts.

K-Ban, I was wandering if I had passed by you at least years SUN, since afterwards you mentioned at the forum that you wore a GNOTR shirt. It's confirmed from this pic. I had "checked you out" but you were more tanned and scruffy (logical after so much travel and festivals).

1. He's German. I never talked to him last year, just dancefloor smiles back. Seeing him this year on the first night I had to greet him. And someone else from SUN who had the same orange Flying Rhino shirt as me. He's to the left in staffan's first video of Darshan. Im the dancing guy with TIP/Green Nuns shirt there haha ;p

2. Now Im more curious what you look like/who you are ;p I may recognize you. I remember the posts in the other thread last summer. If I was tan at SUN, it was maybe a little from the NY outdoor time before travelling or from already starting to build on me at SUN. SUN was my first stop of travels last year. I became a little more brown in Ozora but big time in Boom ;O No cloudy weather and all hot sunshine there for 7-8 days, and I went swimming every day and shirtless most of the day. The darkest shade Ive been was after then ;p

Goblin started with Sandman - Shockwave and Natural Born Killer, then Promethean Process - Clarity From Deep Fog. He also played Psysex - L.S.Dance. Yes, it was amazing. :) I think he was one of the best on the festival.

Here are two short videos that I filmed.

oh man its taking me back!!! the sound came out real clear, too.

3 years without energizing in a festival, and then ZNA. For me and my girlfriend it was onde of the best experiences ever, loved to dance with you guys. Hope to see you soon :)

happy to hear 8) we gotta have an official meet if theres a next opportunity.
  • Like 2

2. Now Im more curious what you look like/who you are ;p I may recognize you. I remember the posts in the other thread last summer. If I was tan at SUN, it was maybe a little from the NY outdoor time before travelling or from already starting to build on me at SUN. SUN was my first stop of travels last year. I became a little more brown in Ozora but big time in Boom ;O No cloudy weather and all hot sunshine there for 7-8 days, and I went swimming every day and shirtless most of the day. The darkest shade Ive been was after then ;p

You probably won't have noticed me, I usually don't wear anything flashy or wierd, I prefet to stay hidden from the radar.

However, I'm sure that you'd have noticed my GF, she's the exact opposite, altough the problem is that she changes her hair style so often that it's confusing. Now it's blond and green and next in line is blue.

Anyways! I'm already planning for ZNA 2017!

@K-BAN: Actually.... it´s me dancing with the orange Flying Rhino T-shirt in the video :)

.... and ohhh, im Swedish :) (And yes i did see you last year on SUN Festival also) ;)

I also had a Doof shirt and a Dragonfly Order Odonata at the festival.... cannot remember

wich i had on when we talked....

You probably won't have noticed me, I usually don't wear anything flashy or wierd, I prefet to stay hidden from the radar.

However, I'm sure that you'd have noticed my GF, she's the exact opposite, altough the problem is that she changes her hair style so often that it's confusing. Now it's blond and green and next in line is blue.

Anyways! I'm already planning for ZNA 2017!

I would remember a face if I seen ya in passing a few times ;p

maybe a bigger group for 2017??

@K-BAN: Actually.... it´s me dancing with the orange Flying Rhino T-shirt in the video :)

.... and ohhh, im Swedish :) (And yes i did see you last year on SUN Festival also) ;)

I also had a Doof shirt and a Dragonfly Order Odonata at the festival.... cannot remember

wich i had on when we talked....

omg you are him? haha hey dude! I seen your posts all over on here ;p too bad I didnt know then 8) and yes, that Doof shirt shines in the uv! lovely design, too.

omg you are him? haha hey dude! I seen your posts all over on here ;p too bad I didnt know then 8) and yes, that Doof shirt shines in the uv! lovely design, too.

Hey! Yeah, i did remember you from the SUN Festival...Nice to meet you too! I hope to see you at 2017 ZNA Edition (I'll but you beer over a longer chat) ;) :D

Most of you guys have probably already seen this, I don't have facebook, but here it is.

WOA! I never seen that ;O Im going to the page and following them now! man, over a month ago already! craaap ;p

EDIT: I see they've since uploaded this

Hey! Yeah, i did remember you from the SUN Festival...Nice to meet you too! I hope to see you at 2017 ZNA Edition (I'll but you beer over a longer chat)

;)

Im sensing some possible confusion.. yes we are both aware of meeting and remembering each other from SUN - I meant I didnt know you were this psynews "masen023" guy haha! or I would of snagged you for the photo pic as well. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I see someone familiar at the 3:38 mark.

https://www.facebook.com/rodrigo.dray/videos/10207008759124718/

haha Solitare just linked me to that yesterday ;p its hard to decide when to record and when to dance hehe. I moved closer to the front once I heard Green Nuns and the guy I was dancing next to pointed to me at the same time it mixed in. funny moment there 8)