Looking for a track!

Keezbee

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. This will be hard.

Yesterday I was on chatroulette, and there was a girl, which looked pretty high, that was listening to a song that remained stuck in my mind for several hours and I really can't get it out, and I can't find it either.

Unfortunately, I have not many informations about that song, however, I am determined to find it.

So, the song and its lyrics were very repetitive. For several minutes, the song just went like that:

"alina popa, alina popa, alina popa, alina popa" etc.. or something like that. Obviously the words were very hard to understand, so "alina" could also be "arena", or "aleena", or any other word with a similar sound. The same for "popa", I don't really know what word was that, probably just "pop", or it could also be "dopa".

Even if I am not an expert of this genre, I am pretty sure the song genre was Psytrance, even though the rhythm was quite slow actually, not an high amount of bpm for the Psytrance standard.

If it can be of any help, the woman was Greek, and her favourite artist was Kindzadza.

I know these are really a few informations, I can't provide you more unfortunately. Thank you in advance to anyone that could help me!

Sorry for my english, not my main language.