Is my music production good enough to get signed?

misclickmusic

Sounds pretty good. But you still need some work on the levels imho. I can hardly hear the percussion. Don't really hear the hats and the snare. It might also be good to work a bit more on the structure of the track. Often little sounds like reversed crashes or risers can introduce new parts. Those little additions make it clear to the listener where in the track/structure you are.

Thanks for the constructive feedback supergroover. I agree, mastering and EQ'ing is always something to be improved, I think that is the hardest about production, to get every sound clear, it's a tricky part, at least when you have a lot of sounds layered. thx again.

It is more the mixing that needs work, not the mastering. Mastering is a whole different job, that comes after the mix is finished. Did you master the track yourself before you put it on soundcloud? If so it might be better in the future not to master it because you want feedback on the mix. Not on the mix and master. Mastering should be done by people that know how to master, not by the artist himself.

It is more the mixing that needs work, not the mastering. Mastering is a whole different job, that comes after the mix is finished. Did you master the track yourself before you put it on soundcloud? If so it might be better in the future not to master it because you want feedback on the mix. Not on the mix and master. Mastering should be done by people that know how to master, not by the artist himself.

Alright, the track is not mastered, have no idea where I can find people on the job, should learn it myself tho. So the track is only exported straight from Fl Studio. Do you know if some people take paid and do it for you? Thx

Sounds really good to me, solid bottom end, no issues there, good structure, twisted sounds and nice samples. My constructive comments would be just a few small level issue, but not even that huge really. I think the mix is good and the top lines are sweet. Nice one :)