7) Way Of The Nano Warrior

6) Intergalactic Boom

5) Nova Sphere

4) SH-9

3) Afterburn Workout

2) Future True

1) Multidimensionel

0) Dzadzakin Ninjacore

I was expecting a lot more from a guy with five albums, but this one just seem to be rather pointless in its endevour. The BPMs are usually the first thing that makes people raise their eyebrows but for some reason it works kind of good anyway. It's like the more quirky and nuts things get the BPM just seem to not matter all that much... because at first I thought that I'd get some psychedelic gabber and I really don't like gabber.

When it comes to music I'm all in it for the soul and the deepness, and I'm not really getting it here. It's quirky and mental alright but there's no real point or meaning to it, also there's to much odd breakdowns that take the tracks in a complete reverse direction from where it was going. Developing and then finding a way to close a track seems to be problematic.

To me this stuff was just a montage of swishy wishy noises, fast ass beats and mental full on quirkyness (not in a particular good way) that never really delivered any kind of feeling. Very very bland. I liked the last track though, but it was only four minutes and seemed rather unfinished. There is a discogs review and I have no idea where that guy got the dubstep from, Ninjacore is a fast breakbeat track with at least some components with purpose.

• 1 year later...

ha ha! One review and that too from Mergi(a non fan of Dark/Hi-Tech) :D

Not the favourite Kindzadza album for me but none the less you got t check it out if you are a fan.

When it comes to music I'm all in it for the soul and the deepness, and I'm not really getting it here.

For the most part, I agree with you but I have to mention the Intergalactic Boom and Nova Sphere which have beautiful melody (or atmosphere?)

Dzadzakin track is awesome, I wish he makes a full album of such stuff.

It puzzles me that I might be the only one who thinks Quantime is the best.

I mean the whole album is absolutely amazing, but Quantime is my favourite KDD track ever. The final melody is sooooooo badass. My fucking God!

10/10 album

You guys don't like nova sphere?

First time I had heard was live and it was f'in awesome. I mean wow! Out of nowhere KDD drops this. I had not heard nano ninja (may be it was yet be released, not sure) since that exp I tend to go nova sphere a lot.