Boom 2014 Review Thread

Shpongled247

Holyyyy shit that is how you do a large scale festival!
Not sure how to really sum it up so will just list my highlights and lows if there are any.

Highlights/Awesome things:

Organisation - Very professional crew and it shows. From the Boom Bus to the Toilets everything was about perfect the entire time. Everything thought of and taken care of.

Location - Wow, just wow. I don't want a festival without that lake again haha. So beautiful and perfect giant land area.

Bars/Food -Numerous bars selling drinks everywhere and decent food. My Gf loved it being veggo.

Goa Afternoon - Filteria, Nebula meltdown, Green Nuns and MWNN all rocked it. Incredible time for me and got to meet Jannis haha. Best time of the festival for me.

Lowlights:

Camping On a slope - not anyone's fault but mine but I never got much sleep from sliding down my mattress lo.

Musical Variety - well it was varied but leant towards a lot of full on in my mind. I knew that going in though and I chose to go knowing that so...

Overall an amazing festival, the best I have been to easily even if only about ten sets were to my taste. I knew that going in and the location made it all worthwhile.

Hopefully be back again some day!

same likes and dislikes for me. I was camped out near the bathrooms in one area which didnt really cause as much stink as the large black plastic container thing near my tent. but I only smelled this when outside my tent walking to or from it. all day was spent elsewhere on the country sized festival haha! Boom was sweet for sure. I quickly learned bigger isnt always better from both SUN and Ozora but you still had plenty of personal dance space at those two.Much of the time at Boom I tried to be under the tentacle monster on the dancefloor. I liked the sound system best there. When the place was too crowded I would be around the edges. I liked the heat and desert condition of the place. The dust kicking up didnt bother me much. A perfect lake I swam in a lot and am now very very tan from being in the sun most of the day. The afternoon with Nebula Meltdown, Filteria, Green Nuns and MWNN in that order was sweet! SUN festival did something similar but it was most of a day ahah ;p A highlight was having Dick Trevor notice me at each event but at Boom seeing me for the 3rd consecutive event and wearing his version of the Green Nuns shirt and pointing at me then we both showed each other ;p Now I cant wait to do it again here in NY end of the month 8) The secret tree fort was cool even if it ended up turning into a "dealer hangout" ahahha! The garden areas from the Sacred Fire towards the Healing Area were a huge highlight. beautiful landscape there and lots of structures to sit on and hangout. I slept on one of those chairs one night, wearing my purple poncho hehe. Most of the week I hung out with a Dutch crew which a few I met at the airport before the Boom Bus. I randomly ran into them the first 3 days before figuring out where they camped and we would then meet up easier during the week. I walked away with good friends. 8)

I too knew of there being few acts out of the many I wanted to catch before attending.The scene today is pretty sad with full-on and progressive music. Oh well. It allowed me to explore and take it slow at Boom. Lots of people and long lines for the food sucked. Little dancefloor space and people nudging around all over.

also - did any of you catch the awesome visual on the dancefloor entrances for the womans face? blinking her eyes and moving them around? this was on the left entrance. I saw this happening one night but not the others so maybe I didnt stick around long enough then. I recorded hd video of it and will eventually get it uploaded. the right side of the dance entrance had different trippy and still freaking awesome visuals projected onto it. Also did anyone see the Gnome Dancefloor display? It was behind the bar at the beach. I ran into it one night then couldnt find it until the last day of Boom before I packed my things and took the bus.

another highlight was bumping into and meeting PaulEye in a garden area near the mainstage before having to try and find him on the dancefloor before Medicine Drum started. btw - love the Medicine Drum performance 8)

ps- somehow I havent been aware of how good Eat Static is. love the mix the 2nd to last night. a few near dubstep breakdowns but the psychedelic was goooooood

This one is going to beat Boom by miles. One new act is announced each first monday in a month and I can assure you this will be the most epic retro Goa lineup ever ;)

https://www.facebook.com/events/247310845428889/

forgot to comment on this... I take it this is the ZNA crew that had Manmademan, Green Nuns and Audialize last year for an event? My dream line-up ;O I have been telling people if I travel overseas next year it will be for ZNA's next event. Im still unsure what Im doing if anything festival related next year overseas. I want to mainly catch artists Ive not seen before. This is a possibilty still.

I quickly learned bigger isnt always better from both SUN and Ozora but you still had plenty of personal dance space at those two. SUN festival did something similar but it was most of a day ahah ;p A highlight was having Dick Trevor notice me at each event but at Boom seeing me for the 3rd consecutive event and wearing his version of the Green Nuns shirt and pointing at me then we both showed each other ;p

Where you at this year's S.U.N?? I remember that I was walking away from the dancefloor and I pointed at a guy with a black GNOTR t-shirt and told my GF that it's a cool shirt. Would you happen to be dark haired, skinny with a goatie? (That's how the guy was).

The S.U.N. 15+ hour goa-legends marathon was a bit too much for me. I left when Boom-Shankar was DJing to get some rest and unfortunanetly missed Slinky Wizard. But the all the rest were great, except for Prana (Tsuyoshi was mixing old tunes with new stuff, it didn't make sense, at least the end of his set was solid) and Bumbling Loons (I found it very boring).

Was too tired after this so I slept through Saturday night (Missed Eat Static, GNOTR, HUX FLUX, Logic Bomb, the rest I didn't care)

Where you at this year's S.U.N?? I remember that I was walking away from the dancefloor and I pointed at a guy with a black GNOTR t-shirt and told my GF that it's a cool shirt. Would you happen to be dark haired, skinny with a goatie? (That's how the guy was).

The S.U.N. 15+ hour goa-legends marathon was a bit too much for me. I left when Boom-Shankar was DJing to get some rest and unfortunanetly missed Slinky Wizard. But the all the rest were great, except for Prana (Tsuyoshi was mixing old tunes with new stuff, it didn't make sense, at least the end of his set was solid) and Bumbling Loons (I found it very boring).

Was too tired after this so I slept through Saturday night (Missed Eat Static, GNOTR, HUX FLUX, Logic Bomb, the rest I didn't care)

that was me! That description and only one there with the shirt haha! and yea, any facial hair had formed from the trip since in the end after Boom (and now still) I am 3 weeks unshaved. will change that before work tonight ;p Did you see me elsewhere during the event? I was at the dancefloor a lot and all over the place walking around. Got so tired doing so.

edit: my psytrance apparal thread shows the shirt in the first post. 8)

shoulda came and stopped me! would of been funny and maybe still not even know we were psynews people until now haha!

I was laying back and napping to Boom Shankar near the back of the dancefloor as he played. it was the only break I was going to get. Then I was out until Hallucinogen came on and I left as Simon started. I was too tired and hot from being in the sun for the several oldschool sets before him. I thought Bumbling Loons wasnt the most exciting music either but I actually am not familiar with it so made sure to catch it and get as much Dick trevor and James Monro time in as I could. This long duration caused me to miss Eat Static too and bummer cuz he rocked Boom. Also missed Hux Flux but I heard him last year here in the states. He signed my tshirt at my car while my friend "hooked" him up hahah! Dick Trevor decided to play Dickster tracks at SUN and not Green Nuns. I was napping at the dancefloor that night in one of those half-tents while he played since it was Dickster which Im ok with. The line-up in the program said GNotR but the original FB line-up said Dickster so I wasnt surprised and figured the FB one was more recent. I awoke when I heard a Logic Bomb track so i was able to catch him.

edit: I was also SO excited Prana played 'Taiyo (Chakra rmx)' which was my favorite song for my early years into the music. I missed Tsyoshi's dj mix. This again may of been another mix I was napping to and awaking now and again. was a long night before Logic Bomb which I needed to catch ;p

and either the times were off and confused me but both Vibrasphere mixes on the mainstage and chill were not what I thought they would be. was a huuuuuge bummer.

that was me! That description and only one there with the shirt haha! and yea, any facial hair had formed from the trip since in the end after Boom (and now still) I am 3 weeks unshaved. will change that before work tonight ;p Did you see me elsewhere during the event? I was at the dancefloor a lot and all over the place walking around. Got so tired doing so.

shoulda came and stopped me! would of been funny and maybe still not even know we were psynews people until now haha!

I was laying back and napping to Boom Shankar near the back of the dancefloor as he played. it was the only break I was going to get. Then I was out until Hallucinogen came on and I left as Simon started. I was too tired and hot from being in the sun for the several oldschool sets before him. I thought Bumbling Loons wasnt the most exciting music either but I actually am not familiar with it so made sure to catch it and get as much Dick trevor and James Monro time in as I could. This long duration caused me to miss Eat Static too and bummer cuz he rocked Boom. Also missed Hux Flux but I heard him last year here in the states. He signed my tshirt at my car while my friend "hooked" him up hahah! Dick Trevor decided to play Dickster tracks at SUN and not Green Nuns. I was napping at the dancefloor that night in one of those half-tents while he played since it was Dickster which Im ok with. The line-up in the program said GNotR but the original FB line-up said Dickster so I wasnt surprised and figured the FB one was more recent. I awoke when I heard a Logic Bomb track so i was able to catch him.

edit: I was also SO excited Prana played 'Taiyo (Chakra rmx)' which was my favorite song for my early years into the music. I missed Tsyoshi's dj mix. This again may of been another mix I was napping to and awaking now and again. was a long night before Logic Bomb which I needed to catch ;p

and either the times were off and confused me but both Vibrasphere mixes on the mainstage and chill were not what I thought they would be. was a huuuuuge bummer.

I don't think I saw you elsewhere, I just noticed the shirt, must have been Saturday afternoon. I couldn't have know you were a psynewer then...

I Stayed up all night, from Younger Brother until Boom Shankar. Etnica/Pleiadians, although not old-school, was, for me, the peak of the festival, everyone went mental!

I was also too tired so I hardly danced at Filteria, MWNN, Hallucinogen, James Monro, Bumbling Noons. I also had a bit of a panic attack about my car so I could't enjoy those sets, I was worried about the state of the car because it was full of mud and we had about 2000km to travel for Athens, but my friends calmed me down and in fact we went to a nearby village to wash it the day after.... only to be greeted again by rain just a couple of hours after washing it... I went crazy went it started to rain on Sunday afternoon... I told the guys: "NO MORE RAIN, WE ARE GOING TO A HOTEL" which we did, we packed in the rain and left, missing the last 5-6 hours of the festival.

Looking back, I'm dissapointed that I missed Slinky Wizard. All the other acts (except bumbling loons) that day, I've seen on several occasions, but I've never caught Slinky Wizard.

Talking about Vibrashpere (Robert), I was at the chill stage (OTT) when he was supposed-to-be closing the main stage for the afternoon and then was due to play after OTT, which he did because I heard some tracks from the Archipelago album from my tent after I left the chill, but if I remember well, there was about 1.5 hours delay that afternoon.

To be honest, as Vibrashpere, I've heard Richard several times and all have been great, while this year in Athens was the first I heard Robert (Robert has a fear of planes so it's rare that you see him outside of Sweden) and I didn't like it at all.

Any acts that surpised you (positively or not) at S.U.N.??

For me, everyone that I expected to be good/great, they were, except for Prana which was So-So. The list would be huge so I won't bother mentioning them.

The only one that I was pleasantly surpised from was Gaudium, realy enjoyed it. All the others were what I expected them to be.

I don't think I saw you elsewhere, I just noticed the shirt, must have been Saturday afternoon. I couldn't have know you were a psynewer then...

I Stayed up all night, from Younger Brother until Boom Shankar. Etnica/Pleiadians, although not old-school, was, for me, the peak of the festival, everyone went mental!

I was also too tired so I hardly danced at Filteria, MWNN, Hallucinogen, James Monro, Bumbling Noons. I also had a bit of a panic attack about my car so I could't enjoy those sets, I was worried about the state of the car because it was full of mud and we had about 2000km to travel for Athens, but my friends calmed me down and in fact we went to a nearby village to wash it the day after.... only to be greeted again by rain just a couple of hours after washing it... I went crazy went it started to rain on Sunday afternoon... I told the guys: "NO MORE RAIN, WE ARE GOING TO A HOTEL" which we did, we packed in the rain and left, missing the last 5-6 hours of the festival.

Looking back, I'm dissapointed that I missed Slinky Wizard. All the other acts (except bumbling loons) that day, I've seen on several occasions, but I've never caught Slinky Wizard.

Talking about Vibrashpere (Robert), I was at the chill stage (OTT) when he was supposed-to-be closing the main stage for the afternoon and then was due to play after OTT, which he did because I heard some tracks from the Archipelago album from my tent after I left the chill, but if I remember well, there was about 1.5 hours delay that afternoon.

To be honest, as Vibrashpere, I've heard Richard several times and all have been great, while this year in Athens was the first I heard Robert (Robert has a fear of planes so it's rare that you see him outside of Sweden) and I didn't like it at all.

Any acts that surpised you (positively or not) at S.U.N.??

For me, everyone that I expected to be good/great, they were, except for Prana which was So-So. The list would be huge so I won't bother mentioning them.

The only one that I was pleasantly surpised from was Gaudium, realy enjoyed it. All the others were what I expected them to be.

everyone went really mental for Filteria ;O up and down jumping about and swinging ahaha! Slinky Wizard was my favorite act at SUN. The sound system and the Slinky acid shredded the airwaves ;O oh man it was delicious violence ;O I hope it came over well in my recorded videos I will get to in the coming days.

I dont remember what I heard on the mainstage when it was supposed to be Vibrasphere but I didnt like it. and I went to the chill stage when it was supposed to be him and there were tracks with singing in it. real bad pop and random stuff. As I walked away a Beatles track came on haha! so i was veru confused.

The biggest surprise for me at SUN and even Boom was the amount of acid I was hearing in all the music. From full-on, to chill, practically everwhere I turned. I guess its making a comback ;D well the surprise mix of SUN for me was the tag team dj mix between Galapagos & Kido - no idea who they are but they played lots of classic psy and quality music. On the chill stage Asura who ended the festival has awesome music. Too bad some other djs played psytrance there into the morning. leaving it on chill/ambient should of been that. but the following mix had one realllly awesome track I have to find. no idea who played though.

at Boom the surprise mix for me was still Eat Static. I dont think I bothered to catch music from anyone I wasnt familiar with haha! I wanted to spend lots of times with the friends I made. Or just be in the sun and swim more.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Yes im going there!! I hope to see you there Kris ;)

You never know ;)

By the way ZNA is done by the original Boom crew.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

forgot to comment on this... I take it this is the ZNA crew that had Manmademan, Green Nuns and Audialize last year for an event? My dream line-up ;O I have been telling people if I travel overseas next year it will be for ZNA's next event. Im still unsure what Im doing if anything festival related next year overseas. I want to mainly catch artists Ive not seen before. This is a possibilty still.

There were many more than those you mention and this year will be out of this world when we talk retro.

Last year

Logic Bomb “Logic Bomb/Tranan Set” (TIP World Rec) – SWE
Rickard Berglof aka Vibrasphere (Tribal Vision Rec) – SWE
LIVE SET
Astral Projection (TIP World Rec) – ISR
Audialize (Spectral Rec) – PT
Bumbling Loons (Flying Rhino Rec) – UK
Elysium (Nova Zembla Rec) – DK
Green Nuns Of The Revolution (Flying Rhino Rec) – UK
Penta (Auraquake Rec) – RU
Reefer Deecre (Iboga Rec) – DK
Sandman (Hadshot Haheizer Rec) – ISR
Sheyba/Kaaya/Kailash (Dragonfly Rec) – DK
Spectra (Oxygen Rec) – PT
Suria (Recrystalize Rec) – PT
Manmademan - UK
DJ SET
BIM (YSE Rec) – DE
Dick Trevor (Nano Rec) – UK
Diogo (Hyperflow Rec) – PT
Fluxo (Quest4Goa) – PT
James Monro (Flying Rhino Rec) – UK
Khaleel (Up Noise Rec) – PT
Marcelo (ZNA Gathering) – PT
Migas (ZNA Gathering) – PT
Necronomicon (Up Noize Rec) – PT
N3urofitness (Groovetech) – PT
Oldie vs Setidat (ZNA Gathering) – PT
Paulo Lopes (ZNA Gathering) – PT
Pedro Miguel (ZNA Gathering) – PT
P_Mac (Tree Of Life) – PT
Pena (Flow Rec) – PT
Psara (ZNA Gathering) – PT
Slater (Tribal Vision Rec) – CZ

Some random rambling at 3:30 AM

another highlight was bumping into and meeting PaulEye in a garden area near the mainstage before having to try and find him on the dancefloor before Medicine Drum started. btw - love the Medicine Drum performance 8)

Was nice meeting you and chat random bullshit and whatnot :D

Musical highlights: (gigs I saw beginning to end)

Medicine Drum (kicked some serious ass)

Anoushka Shankar (holy shit that was a good gig)

Nebula Meltdown

GNOTR

Kaya Project

Grouch (some friends of mine talked me into staying at the chillout for his set, occasionally a bit too wobbly but rather fun anyway)

Other notable gigs I saw bits and pieces of:

Desert Dwellers

DJ Loopus

Hardfloor

Hibernation

Argot Digamma

Eat Static (chillout)

The ending jam at the chillout

Ticon

Filteria I've seen too many times live already so that wasn't really anything special, MWNN was a bit too proggy for me this time. And the mixing of the Juno Reactor gig sucked donkey balls.

Pros:

+ well organized and thought out overall

+ the almost unbelievable amount of work put into all the decorations, lights and all these small distractions all over the festival area :)

+ clean toilets :)

+ enough food stalls, no insanely long queues when I needed to eat, mostly great food, some misses

+ the Funktion One at the dance temple was perhaps the clearest sound system I've ever heard on a festival

+ nothing bad to say about the other sound systems either

+ the lake (I didn't shower at all during the entire festival, daily dipping into the lake was enough)

Cons:

- the power at the chillout/gardens went out at least twice

- mostly rather crap music at the dance temple (but hey, I'm a goa trance nut and dislike most of modern kbbbkbbb+fart noises psy...)

- the chlorine made the free water taste like shit (I drank it for a couple of the first days until it started to piss me off)

- the heat got occasionally on my nerves (but *yes I know* it's impossible to do anything about it) :D

Of course I can't remember everything, mostly I was wandering around and chilling by myself, and getting random snacks/food and a shitload of chai :)

And overall it was a rather mixed bag, and perhaps I'm getting a bit tired of these huge gatherings that somehow feel like "too much" for me. Maybe I'm getting old or something, or maybe I need a break, *shrug*.

For me, Boom was amazing! I played there both in 2010 and in 2012 and I have to say that 2014 was better than 2010 and 2012 combined :) Everything was really super.

S.U.N. was also great. The crowd at S.U.N. went more nuts on the dancefloor, but then again there is more space to dance and not as hot. These 2 festivals are the best ones for me.

A highlight was having Dick Trevor notice me at each event but at Boom seeing me for the 3rd consecutive event and wearing his version of the Green Nuns shirt and pointing at me then we both showed each other ;p Now I cant wait to do it again here in NY end of the month 8)

Hah! I told Dick while I was playing, look at that shirt! :D And then you were pointing at each other. I also saw you at S.U.N. while walking towards the bar with that T-shirt :)

The best was that I got to watch Mwnn with Filteria and talk goa finally haha :D

Moments like that make setting up tents in the dark at 1am, cuts on the feet and blistering heat all worthwhile hehe.

My pleasure mate :)

Good to hear that you guys enjoyed my set :D

There were many more than those you mention and this year will be out of this world when we talk retro.

for live acts, I dont know the music by Refeer Deecre. The rest I want to see! thats a lot to cram in 4 days ;p djs I dont really know other than Dick and James Monro. P_Mac, was he the one behind Ketuh records? Or at least compiling them? I miss that label ;(

Other notable gigs I saw bits and pieces of:

Hardfloor

Cons:

- mostly rather crap music at the dance temple (but hey, I'm a goa trance nut and dislike most of modern kbbbkbbb+fart noises psy...)

- the chlorine made the free water taste like shit (I drank it for a couple of the first days until it started to piss me off)

And overall it was a rather mixed bag, and perhaps I'm getting a bit tired of these huge gatherings that somehow feel like "too much" for me. Maybe I'm getting old or something, or maybe I need a break, *shrug*.

When I think back to it I feel like I didnt catch much music at all at Boom. I think the night I caught Penta and headed back to my tent, Hardfloor was playing. Even though I walked by the Alchemy stage, it wasnt until when I was in my tent when I heard the awesome acid tracks Hardfloor was playing. I really wish I motivated myself to get up and walk back there. Oh well.

and crap water is the standard in American faucets ;p My Dutch friends I was with all week kept complaining and saying how their water back home is so good and clean. I want to experience this. A small town my friends here live in get nice water from the nearby hills at least.

S.U.N. was also great. The crowd at S.U.N. went more nuts on the dancefloor, but then again there is more space to dance and not as hot. These 2 festivals are the best ones for me.

Hah! I told Dick while I was playing, look at that shirt! :D And then you were pointing at each other. I also saw you at S.U.N. while walking towards the bar with that T-shirt :)

Good to hear that you guys enjoyed my set :D

haha cool! At S.U.N. I think it was Mr. Slinky himself who pointed me out to Dick and the next time I look at the stage he finally noticed me with a huge smile and "Woa!" face pointing, both of them saying something about my shirt to where I pointed back and pretended "no, its mine!" then air-hugged them haha! The crowd did go pretty nuts at S.U.N. for your mix. I think they knew what was coming as the festival is smaller and new with its line-up having more an oldschool flavor bringing the goa-nuts. Lots of people near the front with shirts of record labels giving their respects to the new and old 8)

This was my 3rd time catching you. And just a cool tidbit incase you remember..when you played in NY 4 years ago, I was the one who called out to you and gave a thumbs up after you finished and headed back to the camp area. ;p

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Im disappointed in there being no Suomi artists at these big festivals. what the heck! Dont the promoters know of this good music? If the crowd can go wild for a proggy or full-on track returning just its bass after the drop, then why not a whole mix of funky bass rhythms and the odd sounds to go with ;p this weird genre needs to be added in the festivals.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Im disappointed in there being no Suomi artists at these big festivals. what the heck! Dont the promoters know of this good music? If the crowd can go wild for a proggy or full-on track returning just its bass after the drop, then why not a whole mix of funky bass rhythms and the odd sounds to go with ;p this weird genre needs to be added in the festivals.

the promoters of festivals are very conservative most of the time. it's either acts that have been there the last year, big names or bog-standard progressive/dark/fullon. it's already been a great achievement that took constant complaining from us goa nerds that we have just a little bit of goa on the festivals. and still most just play it safe by booking well known old school acts (like for instance ap, mwnn or hallucinogen) or filteria.

Last years Lost Theory had a bit of Suomi if i recall. During the day I believe it was played one afternoon at least a few sets. Spun me out actually hearing it on a dancefloor actually haha, was quite cool as I will never in my life hear that back in australia pretty much.

I think festivals around that size and going for a maybe more "intimate psychedelic" experience will be your best bet rather than the super huge ones like boom etc.

Tangent:

But did anyone here catch the "State of Psytrance 2014" panel at Boom??

I did and... hmmm yeah well.. It was the owner of Nano and a couple other people, all into full on and prog only it seemed...

Found it odd when they were speaking of how full on is getting "more psychedelic"....

Someone in the crowd asked what they thought of the old school revival (i was too shy to ask about goa in front of a crowd lol) and they responded that "old school...well... its probalby just a fad that will pass" and all weren't keen on it lol... Tough talk to sit through for a goa fan lol.

Tangent:

I did and... hmmm yeah well.. It was the owner of Nano and a couple other people, all into full on and prog only it seemed...

Found it odd when they were speaking of how full on is getting "more psychedelic"....

Someone in the crowd asked what they thought of the old school revival (i was too shy to ask about goa in front of a crowd lol) and they responded that "old school...well... its probalby just a fad that will pass" and all weren't keen on it lol... Tough talk to sit through for a goa fan lol.

Everybody their own scene & music I guess, but dude, they clearly don't have a idea what is going...

Last years Lost Theory had a bit of Suomi if i recall. During the day I believe it was played one afternoon at least a few sets. Spun me out actually hearing it on a dancefloor actually haha, was quite cool as I will never in my life hear that back in australia pretty much.

I think festivals around that size and going for a maybe more "intimate psychedelic" experience will be your best bet rather than the super huge ones like boom etc.

Tangent:

Im lucky to get suomi here at psy parties from the promoter Im friends with which loves the style too. big festies need it

and NO! omg when was this speech? I wish I could go back to this and maybe speak out. Was it open to the crowd?

Haha, not sure man it was during the day one day in the workshop umm talk area, a day when there wasnt anything on that i needed to dance in the 40 degree heat to hehe.

Was indeed open to the crowd taking questions etc, some parts were ok but overall it was just ughhhhh! hah. I swear my perception and the peoples perception here vs outside here of psytrance and what is quality and what is not are almost on completely different planets lol.