Aptitude (Melodic Full On)

Aptitude

As Rotwang said, it's pretty good.

By "pretty good", I mean, I feel that you master your devices/software, as well as the rhythm. But it's not a banger too.

They are some beginnings of interesting melodic ideas hi and there (example : Untitled from 04:25 to 05:00). This is your personnality : work on that more, in order to create a really original content.

However - but I think it's normal since you're beginning - it globally feels too generic for me. This full-on resembles too much normal full-on music. Then, there's much more work awaiting for you. But it seems that you got the basis : the tracks are solid, weel balanced. There is harmony, the developement are well built, etc.

I wish you good luck.

As Rotwang said, it's pretty good.

By "pretty good", I mean, I feel that you master your devices/software, as well as the rhythm. But it's not a banger too.

They are some beginnings of interesting melodic ideas hi and there (example : Untitled from 04:25 to 05:00). This is your personnality : work on that more, in order to create a really original content.

However - but I think it's normal since you're beginning - it globally feels too generic for me. This full-on resembles too much normal full-on music. Then, there's much more work awaiting for you. But it seems that you got the basis : the tracks are solid, weel balanced. There is harmony, the developement are well built, etc.

I wish you good luck.

Thanks for the feedback

New original tracks are almost done, and will post them soon on soundcloud!

This time I made the track very orchestral, it's definitely different to other full-on music :)