Muddy Goatrance

ravenation

Boy, Im on fire tonight!

What do I mean with Muddy Goatrance? Well. Its a mix between true and pure Goatrance, but the mixing is quite.. muddy.

Sometimes it works well, sometimes not.

Some examples,

UX - Dominion

Dimension 5 - Transformation

Imperial Project - Lunar Eclipse

Digital Sun - Give Peace a Chance

Subcouds - Under the sun

Just to mention a few. What would you consider great "muddy" goatrance? :)

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

According to my understanding you would see muddy goa trance to be music like Zodiac Youth - Devil´s circus, Voodoo People and all aliases of youth have produced muddy goa trance in my opinion.

Devils Circus was never by Youth. It was by me and made from scratch.

Voodoo People is Paul Jackson and not Youth.

When you say "muddy", I think of raw organic thick sound layers... :) Like: all the '90s Battle of the Future Buddhas releases: Album Twin Sharkfins, EP with Domestic Bliss, releases on Schlabbaduerst Rekkords etc.

Also the Bandcamp releases of early BOTFB and Ka-Sol's music (Exhumed 1 and 2). My favorite tracks of those are: BOTFB - Here Comes the Sun and Ka-Sol - Chemical.

Zabra - Waterworld, Gangnia - Ironic Eyes, Shaolin Wooden Men - The Mocking Laugh of the Cruel Ninja, some B.E.T.H. releases...

Devils Circus was never by Youth. It was by me and made from scratch.

Voodoo People is Paul Jackson and not Youth.

Can you be more friendly or are you really that unfriendly as rumours say you are? I know exactly that Zodiac youth wasn´t by youth. It was by many artists who remixed tracks of Zodeiac youth like man with no name, you, Voodoo people and Hallucinogen. Do you think I don´t know the artists who remixed the tracks? You remixed Devil´s Circus and Don´t smoke acid. I also know that Voodoo People is Paul Jackson but as far as I remember Genetic is Youth and the style is similar.

Can you be more friendly or are you really that unfriendly as rumours say you are? I know exactly that Zodiac youth wasn´t by youth. It was by many artists who remixed tracks of Zodeiac youth like man with no name, you, Voodoo people and Hallucinogen. Do you think I don´t know the artists who remixed the tracks? You remixed Devil´s Circus and Don´t smoke acid. I also know that Voodoo People is Paul Jackson but as far as I remember Genetic is Youth and the style is similar.

I won't get into your nonsense rant about me being unfriendly because I pointed out you got a few things wrong.

And no Genetic is not Youth. Its Paul Jackson too,

http://www.discogs.com/artist/4761-Genetic

Do you think I care if you will commend on that or not? It just shows your character in general and you were not even able to understand what I aktually said. You thought that I said Devil´s Circus was created by youth altough I know that Devil´s Circus was created by you and other artists who remixed the original zodiac youth tracks.

Do you think I care if you will commend on that or not? It just shows your character in general and you were not even able to understand what I aktually said. You thought that I said Devil´s Circus was created by youth altough I know that Devil´s Circus was created by you and other artists who remixed the original zodiac youth tracks.

Rant on Radi.

Have you ever thought about that just maybe its you who is not as good as you might think when it comes to communicate what you want to say?

My 2 cents. Please rant on.

muddy goa trance makes me think MFG- sunshine

I was going to say Project Genesis as well, although over time I've come to believe that the dense sound of that album was probably an artistic decision. It goes hand in hand with the dark cyborg inhuman quality of the album.

I was going to say Project Genesis as well, although over time I've come to believe that the dense sound of that album was probably an artistic decision. It goes hand in hand with the dark cyborg inhuman quality of the album.

agree'd!

On a side note what did ravenation do to get banned?