v i b r a s p h e r e

ravenation

Top tracks?

My favorite track is "Thermal Twist".

Second place is at least 5 tracks. Yes, Vibrasphere is probably the most consistent artist I know, and for me one of my absolute favorites.

For example

"Morning Breeze (Atmos Remix)"

"Landmark"

"Waveguide"

The way they mix Acid with Progressive Psy, Minimal Trance and Deeptrance is amazing. It's a very nice sound for pretty much any occasion. Especially when you feel like getting away from the cheese and melody-overload that can be Goatrance. No - Im not saying anything negative about Goatrance, so dont get me wrong. But when you do get tired of Goatrance, for me - Vibrasphere is my first choice for relief.

Which tracks are your favorite tracks? Let's skip all their beautiful Ambient/Chill-Out/Downtempo tracks for this thread.

^

Yup. Truly amazing. Also a definate shared 2nd place winner :) Tbh this is even better than both Waveguide and Landmark.

The female Oohs and Aahs together with the heavy side-chained bassline really make this track utterly amazing. Not to mention the extremely positive and happy melody towards the mid-end.

Wow. Such artists. Many feeling.

I would also like to add:

Entheogenic - Pagan Dream Machine (Vibrasphere Remix)

Its downtempo so I didnt want to add it - but I am anyway. Maybe some of you havent heard it.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourite from vibrasphere

After the brake at 2:30 the track shares some of the most beautiful emotions .Great pads and bassline ,dreamy mellodies..i love this track.