Where is Amithaba Buddha?

trancedanne

There are kind of news...

there was same story on facebook some days ago and one guy contacted Filipe and updated us... how he said Filipe is selling his gear and plan to leave goa/music.

He said very ugly shits before... such talent wasted for madness :mellow:

• Like 1

Can't really care for someone who publicly wishes another person dies from their condition and destroys a really wonderful label. He did make many great tracks but imo doesn't deserve a 2nd chance, he's had those way too many.

He still has a facebook account afaik so just search for his name if you really want.

Can't really care for someone who publicly wishes another person dies from their condition and destroys a really wonderful label. He did make many great tracks but imo doesn't deserve a 2nd chance, he's had those way too many.

He still has a facebook account afaik so just search for his name if you really want.

I dont give fuck of him man, he is biggest bastard out there. He dont need second chance. Im not sorry for Filipe, just for music

I said a lot about his behavior and the way he insulted some people and labels. He said that Neogoa is nazi label during his online rage period (even Neogoa was the only label who gave him a release slot when no-one wanted to work with him). Spoken words hurt, but not enough to abadon and reject his work, creativity and wonderful music he made. I'm still enjoying a lot of AB and LB opus and probably will for a long time. So instead of disscussing his mad behaviour and looser attitude, it's better to recall some of the goodies he made in past ;)

• Like 2

A retard making goa trance.

He is not a retard. Thats not very nice to say, as it offends the real retards.

He is a confused and depressed young man with various degrees of mental problems. Sometimes he speaks without thinking. And afterwards he is very regretful and have severe anxiety. Although he is too ashamed to come forward with this and apologize...

No, Im not defending him. Im just saying what the problem is. He is however NOT a retard.

• Like 2

I said a lot about his behavior and the way he insulted some people and labels. He said that Neogoa is nazi label during his online rage period (even Neogoa was the only label who gave him a release slot when no-one wanted to work with him). Spoken words hurt, but not enough to abadon and reject his work, creativity and wonderful music he made. I'm still enjoying a lot of AB and LB opus and probably will for a long time. So instead of disscussing his mad behaviour and looser attitude, it's better to recall some of the goodies he made in past ;)

I couldnt agree more! :)

He is not a retard. Thats not very nice to say, as it offends the real retards.

He is a confused and depressed young man with various degrees of mental problems. Sometimes he speaks without thinking. And afterwards he is very regretful and have severe anxiety. Although he is too ashamed to come forward with this and apologize...

No, Im not defending him. Im just saying what the problem is. He is however NOT a retard.

yeah but people with real disorders, don't take copious amounts of narcotics, get fucked up and wish people dead, and threaten to kill people

nah!!!!!

don't cut it

karma can be a bitch!!!

His Buddha stuff was never my thing, but I liked some of his side projects (Bit-Head). Hope he comes to some peace with himself.

yeah but people with real disorders, don't take copious amounts of narcotics, get fucked up and wish people dead, and threaten to kill people

nah!!!!!

don't cut it

karma can be a bitch!!!

Not trying to excuse Filipe, but mental disorders and getting fucked up aren't totally exclusive to each other.

• Like 1

His Buddha stuff was never my thing, but I liked some of his side projects (Bit-Head). Hope he comes to some peace with himself.

Not trying to excuse Filipe, but mental disorders and getting fucked up aren't totally exclusive to each other.

if you new the whole story you would think otherwise!

Ravenation! Are u him.?

No.

nah!!!!!

don't cut it

karma can be a bitch!!!

What?

You do realise there are alot of drug abusers in those with various psychiatric disorders? Drugs arent exactly exclusive to one specific group of people?

Your logic is really flawed. Besides. Wish people dead and other psychotic breaks are quite common when you have a "real disorder" as you put it.

• 2 months later...

There are kind of news...

there was same story on facebook some days ago and one guy contacted Filipe and updated us... how he said Filipe is selling his gear and plan to leave goa/music.

He said very ugly shits before... such talent wasted for madness :mellow:

Oh... as I remember, he like doing this. "My farewell and apologies, but I decided to quit because life is so hard". Then some weeks later: "Hi folks, I am back with my new 12 projects". And disappearing again. What a hard man...

PS: But his acid stuff (Liquid Jungle, Khoff-U) was really wonderful. It`s shame, if he really quit from goatrance.

• Like 1