What emotions do you feel when listening to these tracks

radi6404

Which feelings do you associate with these tracks?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Astral Projection - Kabalah

• energy
    • euphoria
    • love
    • darkness
    • melancholia
    • aggression
    • sadness
    • emptyness
    • mysticism
  2. 2. Doof - Double DRagons

• energy
    • euphoria
    • love
    • darnkess
    • melancholia
    • aggression
    • sadness
    • emptyness
    • mysticism
  3. 3. Pleiadians - Time Dilation

• energy
    • euphoria
    • love
    • darnkess
    • melancholia
    • aggression
    • sadness
    • emptyness
    • mysticism

So in this thread I want to see what emotions people feel when listening to different music. There is a lot of difference in how we see music because when some people talk about dark music, they mean something completely different than other people. The same applies for melancholic, ephoric, energetic, happy or mystic music. In this pool everyone can choose the emotions he feels to the listed tracks so we can see what people feel when listeing to certain music.

Would be great if some more tracks coudl be included, but that is not possible in this pool, unfortunately.

Even though I am also fond of talking about what track/music does what to who, and of making lists... I think this thread won't serve its purpose as you cannot "list" emotions. Plus the fact that it will depend on the mood you were already in before listening to the track, the context in which you listen to it, the fact that people's perception of the track can change over time etc.

I'm also a bit curious of what the results of the poll will be, but don't expect to find an answer.

Plus actually most of my favorite tracks are able of getting me euphoric ánd melancholic at the same time. Other tracks (especially in Forest trance) can feel overwhelming at first and then calming after listening to them for a while. It's not necessary to list those emotions, just go to the dancefloor and experience it... :)

I want to see what emotions people will choose because I never understood that a track like Doubel Gragons by Doof can be happy for example. Now there are some members who voted the track tobe sad, melancholic and aggressive, just the same as me. So at least there are some people who aktually label Double Dragons as a melancholic track and Kabalah as an energetic trck while they label Time Dilation by Pleiadians as a track they recieve love from. so I am not alone and my feelings aren´t very different to the ones of other users.