What track do you connect to a girl?

radi6404

Maybe this is a silly thread, but since there is no such thread I would like to open one with this topic. My question is, imagine an impressive girl or woman that exactly fits your taste. If you would listen a song that is similar to that girl or wman, which track would it be? I am very cruious about your answers because older members probably will choose very different tunes to younger members.

The mood I get from beautiful girls is like the following tracks:

Short and innocent skinny girl

Doof - Double Dragons

Aternum - Ensanity

Rainbow Spirit - Sirius Shuttle

Taller skinny girl

Astral Projection - Free Tibet

The Infinity Project - Uforica (Paul Jackson Remix)

Sexy girl or woman

Miranda - Phenomena

Beautiful Woman

Shpongle - Dorset Perception

Imba, aktually I got the inspiration for this thread form your wall post "New track!° Just for her. The track is called Imba - Chloe´s thing! so before posting something silly, you should be aware of your own wall posts on Facebook.

Imba, aktually I got the inspiration for this thread form your wall post "New track!° Just for her. The track is called Imba - Chloe´s thing! so before posting something silly, you should be aware of your own wall posts on Facebook.

Happy that you got inspiration from my track but it's wrong one i think.

I made track for Chloe because we spent 5 wonderful days, shared our madness and for gifts i got from here. I made it from heart to her to thank for everything and to have strong reminder on that moments so i never forget them. I never done a track for girl before and girls are not my inspiration in goa trance. This is just special track for dear friend, not love or erotic song lol

I can't connect goa with girls man. There are many beautiful goa girls because goa for me is sci-fi music, focused on space and nature. Just can't imagine how you got idea to connect such tracks to specific types of girls :lol:

For me goa trance is music that I connect to girls and emotions. A friend of mine said tht goa is music for the soul, and I don´t connect girls to sex and erotic neccesarily. I connect some girls with love and energy without thinking about sex. Certain very attractive girls awake a feeling of protection in me and, because they look innocent. That is why I connect them to the music I listed. It is great to listen to goa trance after seeing an impressive girl you like or love; goa trance supports your feelings for the girl and enhances them. However girls are not the main reason why I listen to goa trance. I connect goa trance to nature, space and other planets, but goa trance enhances my feelings for anything I feel. Just like Boris Blenn, I see Goa Trance as a "source of Emotion2.

I never connect music to "types" of women, or types of people. I do connect a lot of tracks to certain girls, or to certain memories of people and parties. And those tracks do manage to evoke more emotions than others, while they are not necessarily better than other tracks.

I connected Doof - Angelina to a rasta girl I really liked when I was 18, loooong ago.

Then again goa trance is normally a music to disconnect from everything but maybe it can be enjoyed with your girlfriend, that may be possible, if you

find a girl liking goa.

I think stuff like Shpongle - I Am You or Ott - I Wish I Had... and the similar would help you connect with Bulgarians women, radi6404

I have found out that my vision of the ideal girl is someone calm, gentle and dreamy who at the same has a clear view about themselves and their world and the guts to protect themselves/their world and also actually go about pursuing their dreams. It's probably no coincidence that these are the qualities I have come to view as most important in keeping/further cultivating in myself. The closest sonic equivalent for this girl would be "Chi A.D. - Anno Domini". (First Track:) http://youtu.be/zcMMQZl5MPg

Concerning an actual existing girl, without a doubt the first woman to cause feelings in me which weren't comparable in intensity to anything before, this song used to come up in random radios when we spent time together quite often and for me it has become "our song": "Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence"

Yeah im not sure on the idea Radi
Unless this is secretly the babes of goa trance thread lol

if so
Michelle is freakin stunning in real life, more so than in pics anyways

michele-adamson.jpg

And you just KNOW Simon tapped that!

:D

It is absolutely hilaruiosu how people here list tracks that tehmselfes are named after some girls ro woman. As if the name of a track has anything to do with the sound. Seriously, how many tracks match the title musically so that the name can be a reference of the music? I don´t know many tracks that do, Let´s just look at Astral Projection - Utopia. That is such a meaningless name, only suggesting that the track can be positive. Utopia is indeet positive in sound but it could sound much different and the title would still be vaild. Another track with a strange name is Pleiadians - Time Dilation. When I read Time dilation I expect a track to have sciense fiction sounds and effets of time dilation, which it doesn´t. The track Time Dilation is yet another example of a track that could have a very different name. There are so many other tracks like that so the name doesn´t have a lot to do with the sound of the track. I aktually think that people here are affraid of negative commends and only post tracks which have an appropriate name because they are afraid that other tracks could make them look strange. Therefore they post tracks that have something to do with love or women.

For me it is very different. I see more in a girl and think that if a girl is beautiful or has a great character, it can be described with any track that one finds apporpriate. Thin girls for example do look a bit aliens or figures, just as thin people in general, because you can see the body and bone structure better, so they match goa trance in my opinion. But not only thin girls. But in general any g human being or animal can be described with a song. So I really don´t see why a song has to have a tilte that has something in common with love or with sex or women in general, in order to fit a girl. That doesn´t make any sence at all.

Don't know any women that like goa trance ... but i am sure they exist....

How do you come up with these categories of women and then these songs that remind you of them .... I guess you must know many different type of women, Borissssssss!