Big new talents!

Anoebis

Instead of always re-bringing the fail of many old school legends, it is maybe more constructive and interesting to say which artists have a big future in the (goa)-trance scene in your opinion! And which new artists touched you the most! And from who you still expect a lot! :)

In my case, it is a pretty hard question, as I have the feeling there is a LOT of talent floating around! From the last Goa Balkan Festival...There is 1 thing very obvious for me. The Kumanovo tribe has a great future! Cosmic Dimension, Celestial Intelligence (wait for their debut, it will KICK ass) and Sirius are all from the same small city in macedonia... I don't know what food they have, but it's damn good! :) Others living very close with Great music are Imba & Coagoa...

In israel, the biggest talent for me at the moment is Cymatics without any doubt, all the latest stuff of him is fantastic imo :)

Else, I am waiting for the big breakthrough of Crossing Mind. He is a genious, but not active on fb and twitter etc, that is probably one of the reasons, a pitty talent alone is not enough to be booked on bigger events...

Ah well, curious to hear your stories anyway!! :)

• Like 2

Some new(-ish) artists I'd like to see more of:

BlackStarrFinale

Cymatics

Lunar Dawn

Morphic Resonance

Crossing Mind (not exactly a new artist, but I agree with you)

Lapsus (I have no idea how much material he has hidden away but his stuff kicks ass)

Omnivox (also not exactly a new artist but based on his new album, I like where he's taking his sound)

Imba seems to be getting better and better :)

GoaTree

PortaMento (apparently he's not really active anymore)

Amygdala (even if he's stated that he's not much into music right now)

Profetia (gotta have one of the Finns in here aswell :)

I might have forgotten some...

• Like 1

Artha's 2nd album will blow minds.

Mrun still has untapped potential. With his previous experience he can only go further.

Skarma also has great potential with the AP sound.

Lapsus but I really don't know whats going on with that guy. No releases at all. Might end up forgotten if this keeps up.

New Born is a great producer but hasn't had a lot of releases. I do know he plays a lot in Israel and there will hopefully be an album to demonstrate his capabilities.

I really would like to hear more Journey Into Sound (JIS). He has a very promising sound. I also expect a lot from other Timewarp artists : CoaGoa, Trinodia and Nova Fractal. The Timewarp guys have a very intresting vision of melodic Goa. It's sweet Goa Trance, with a bountiful, cheery style. I hope as well that Fractal Vivisection and Lectro Spektral Daze will refine their style. Those two projects attend to renew the psychedelism in Goa Trance.

Another niche of promising artists is Goalogique Records. I really would like to know how will evolve artists such as Tocomoco, Proxeeus, Minomar, etc. Those projects go back to the 90's laboratories of Trance music, bringing back the special effects of experimental EDM : distorted waves of sounds, raw synths making bloops, etc.

To finish, I feel bad that PharaOm left the scene. He was an awesome guy and composer.

• Like 2

Paul Eye, you are right... Morphic Resonance blew me away last weekend as well... AMAZING music, pure acid madness... you'll hear more of him in the near future... ;) and Blackstarfinale has a lot of potential too...

Cosmic Dimension is my FAV. since their debut album on Suntrip, blasting Stuff !

Celestel Intelligence will rise as well, they have very similar sound to Cosmic Dimension guys btw.

Zeus and Sirius are taking my attention, too.. loving their agressive goa style,

and what do u think about Liquid Flow ? I expected to see him in Croatia as he is from Zagreb, his sound is uniqe and mastering is quite professional : )

what suprised me most at fanatics was coagoa. i rever really heard of him before, but his set was quite good.

cosmic dimension, skarma and morphic resonance also are very promosing.

nova fractal however is kinda special. it's not that he is better than the other artists, but he combines goa trance nicely with what's good about fullon. it's the perfect introduction of fullon-heads to goa. i've tested that with my friends and got good results. if nova fractal were to play at peaktime at big festivals there'd probably be no obstacle to goa trance becoming as popular a fullon was a few years ago (but i'm not sure if that's even desirable).

Imba seems to be getting better and better

exactly. there are quite a few artists that consistently make good music, but not a lot who consistently make better music ;). i'm looking forward to the first full length album here.

do you know something i don't?

what about antares? i haven't heard anything from him since the release of exodus.

Without any doubt I would say BlackStarrFinale. But there is just too many great new artists who are doing some proper Goa trance, some of them are already mentioned and I agree.

Morphic Resonance
GoaTree
Lunar Dawn

Celestial Intelligence
Imba
Proxeeus
Arronax

P.S. - It's cool to know that 95% of mentioned artists here were discovered and still are promoted on Neogoa. My netlabel is like Athletico Madrid, superb scouting and always manages to find great strikers ;)

• Like 2

yes many new names in Goa scene all very talented guys and doing great job so far....I will list only couple of newest artist that have released some staff on Timewarp, because I have listened some new unreleased tracks from this guys and they are all very promising:

Fiery Dawn

Omneon

Cactus Arising

Anumana

Morphic Resonance

and of course some other artist from Timewarp that you already know better, I think they are very good and they will bring more amazing music in future:

Trinodia

JIS

OXI

CoaGoa

Lectro Spektral Daze

Siam

InnerZone

Arronax

Somnesia

Nova Fractal (well for now he is not making anymore new music, only few older tracks to be released soon and some remixes and that is it, new original album will not happen in at least 3-4 more years from now or maybe never)

-recently I discover new artist from Russia Centavra Project https://soundcloud.com/centavra-project/journey-to-another-worlds and it sound really promising...

-https://soundcloud.com/kurandini killer new guy from Portugal! (because of his job he dont make too much tracks I think)

-other artist that I believe will be next big names in goa scene and that I worship are: Cosmic Dimension, Celestial Intelligent, Sirius :) (E-mantra and Artifact303 are already big names)

Lapsus (I have no idea how much material he has hidden away but his stuff kicks ass)

Lapsus has quite some tracks he's working on or that are still at Cronomi Records. Some of his unreleased tracks sound just as good as or even better than his releases... :) I'll tell him his name came up here, this might encourage him some more to keep working on it ;)

Portamento is still active in the way that he's interested to be booked at parties! But he just needs a 2 or 3 months heads up because of his other activities (work, family). From time to time I see a new unr track of him pop up at Cronomi Records, but I don't know how much he's still active in making music. Inada should know... :)

Mrun still has untapped potential. With his previous experience he can only go further.

Artha's newer music is great indeed! Check out this vid :o

M-Run keeps working on new tracks under that alias too. He's been very driven the last years. At our New Year's party in Belgium he played half an hour of new tracks / work in progress, and that sounded like a deeper and more night time oriented style. I really loved it and he told me this has become an aware approach of him. Be sure to look out for it in the future! ;)

@Neogoa, you are right, kudos for that... It is true you are a very good start for many artists... :)

As for Artha, is there any plan to release his old stuff from the late 90s? It was available for free here on psynews years ago, and it was awesome, much better then his modern style imo... lots of no-nonsense spirals & crazyness...

Other mentioned names that have a bright future indeed are JIS (he is also a very good dj) and Lunar Dawn... And how could I forget about Skarma, I adore his style... in kroatia he played at 7 in the morning and everybody went CRAZY! Amazing harmonic sound with perfect melodies, the old style :)

Ufomatka, Morphic Resonance and Ephedra.

Ephedra will release an album soon :)

And Morphic Resonance is working on one, but that can still take a while... But it is pure acid madness... This guy is a lunatic, héhé :)

As for Artha, is there any plan to release his old stuff from the late 90s? It was available for free here on psynews years ago, and it was awesome, much better then his modern style imo... lots of no-nonsense spirals & crazyness...

You mean the folder with DNA, Faith, Controlled etc? I don't know about that. He said I could use it in my dj set for sure, but said nothing more. I'll ask him about it next time I speak with him. But for now I'm guessing that internet release was enough for him.

BlackStarrFinale

Cymatics

Lunar Dawn

Morphic Resonance

Crossing Mind (not exactly a new artist, but I agree with you)

Omnivox (also not exactly a new artist but based on his new album, I like where he's taking his sound)

Imba seems to be getting better and better :)

GoaTree

Amygdala (even if he's stated that he's not much into music right now)

Profetia (gotta have one of the Finns in here aswell :)

Lapsus works on a CD, but is very busy with his day time job.

Most of our Cronomi artists actually are.

Same with Portamento, but he's interetsed in producing more (and is).

But Cronomi only makes 3 - 4 CD's a year: slow we go.

But it'll come :D

About Artha: His CD were only old tracks ;) but with modern production.

New CD in the make guys... patience.

With old and completally new stuff.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

It's nice with a topic not about "Man With No Name appreciation thread" no. 5001 etc. etc.

Some interesting new artists I will check out too :)

It's nice with a topic not about "Man With No Name appreciation thread" no. 5001 etc. etc.

Some interesting new artists I will check out too :)

I'm actually trying to avoid all thoose topics. We got like 3 days until Radi returns with another colossal episode of oldschool appreciation topics, the best of albums/tracks and why Psynews inactive again :v

Enjoy Psynews (while you can).

• Like 1