Boom Festival is sold out!

Lemmiwinks

so much pack, unpack, reduce..... repeat..........lol . think i have blagged a space in a tent with a posh inflating floor mat... thats 2 less things to worry about...if i can get away with hand luggage, i will.....only a week and a bit to go....*giddy*

• 3 weeks later...

OMG Boom was AWESOME!"!

I didnt run into you. If I recall you were to have red boots and a back tatoo..? Which acts did you catch? off the top of my head I remember being there for the music after the breaks.. catching Medicine Drum and Juno Reactor on their specific nights. I caught Nebula Meltdown until MWNN ended the one afternoon. Saw Parasense and Penta on their night slots. Caught a little bit of Tristan the last day but I mainly walked around and sat in the shade that day or swam in the lake.

I rocked out to Gaudi. I grooved along to Eat Static chillout(til the power died) Dick trevor, Green Nuns, Man With No Name, Medicine Drum Eat Static Tristan.. ...mooched an awful lots.. sheltered from the heat of the sun even more, almost drowned at funky beach..(wasnt funny, but, I can giggle about it now....

That HEAT and dust.....now im in cold wet keighley sat in my coat to keep warm and coughing a lot! I shouldve stayed there.....

no boots.... floaty frocks and flip flops instead..... :)

I know Boom territory extended a ways past my camp but I thought I was semi close to the end with Funky Beach. I was the very first tent to the right of these colorful bathrooms ;p if you were near them too or not.

10599598_10204570343368605_2095197103904