Psytek (BE) - We're All Math Here (Forest Mix)

Psyt3k

Psytek (BE) - We're All Math Here (Forest Mix)

a4eae57f-6e97-42b2-9f3a-35d0d2389ea1.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mixcloud.com/Psyt3k/psytek-were-all-math-here-forest-mix-1/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 years of collecting this music I felt it was time to upload a Forest Trance mix. :) For this one I tried to focus on atmospheric "mossy" tracks in which the artists spent a lot of attention to the percussion works. I picked out music since '05 until now and wanted to stay within the modern Forest Trance sound. The first half of the mix is pure night time music that will hopefully get you ready to dive into the twilight/morning part, when the sun comes up, and the music becomes more floating and subtle. And for anyone who makes it to the end, there is a nice melodic surprise! ;)

This mix was made to spread the vibes as the artists intended it. All respect goes to them. Please support them and their labels by buying their work if you like it! :)

And please leave a comment on my set if you feel like it, as I'm only doing this for the dancefloor, and your home listening pleasure! ;)

Tracklist:

1. Derango - parvatrip

2. nolm - snusuns

3. jangaramongara - proud

(humanoid interface rmx)

4. gu - behaviorism

5. digitalian - new face

6. goch - arched orb

7. derango - irrbloss (part 2)

8. attoya - natural vitamin

9. loke - riding bridges

10. drury nevil - mystic vibes