Sub unity network good?

radi6404

I decided to extent my knowledge of gao trance and therefore listened a taste of transient yesterday, all tracks on that compilation are impressive masterpeaces. One of the unknown tracks however really got my attention with the incredible goa melodies and the incredible sound. It is the track Sunb Unity network - Lost world. The track has an incredible melody and is very geniune and electronic in sound. Are other tracks by this groub at the same level or is this a special track by them? This track is a real discovery, since it is one of the great goa trance songs for sure. I must check other stuff of Transient, since Transient was one of the best goa trance labels. I also have to check other goa trance labels. I went through the discography of Flying rhin, but almost everything from that label is familiar to me.

Fantastic artist. I like everything from Kris Kylven. His releases as Element Over Nature and Cyberkrist have a similar sound.

One quibble: Syb Unity Nettwerk tends to fall into the 'good tracks ruined by bad mixing/mastering' category we were talking about earlier. A number of their tracks have an extremely muffled sound, dunno why.

I LOVE the Syb track Sun Invaders. A real quirky happy melody there makes me fly, man! Its different than the other Syb tracks for sure. Like Space Puppy which just rocks it!

If you also like Kris' harder stuff you should try out Tripperspaced - you can find it e. g. on Transient 3 compi along with the "Forbidden" remix that just got re-released on Anjuna's fantastic Three-OM-Three compilation (other version?).

funny coincidence.. just now over at the DI.FM Summer Solstice event, Sanguine Mandragoa (Shoom&Bloodwing) finished their mix with 'Sun Invaders' ;p that made me more than happy

• 2 months later...

Well Radi take a list of Kris Kylven side projects and groups:Syb Unity Nettwerk,Element Over Nature,Cyberkrist,U.X{with Slide},E.O.N Project and Odds.For the chill side:Kris Kyven and Syb-sonic,Dysmortal.and last he is member of Juno Reactor and drummer of Killing Joke in the past.Is enouth?

• 1 month later...