So where is the good Full-On Psy Trance?

theqlogic87

'Frequency Evolution' by Braincell is a really overlooked album, IMO. His other stuff is quite generic but this album is really good. A lot of the melodies remind me of Goa, actually. This is one of my favourite tracks.

And who can forget 'Artelligent' by Headroom?! What an album that was. Definitely one of the most creative full on releases ever, IMO. I listened to it again for the first time in about 4 years a couple of weeks ago and it still sounded fresh to my ears. This track is really powerful and actually has a build up and breakdown that sounds good! (:- o!)

And who can forget 'Artelligent' by Headroom?! What an album that was. Definitely one of the most creative full on releases ever, IMO. I listened to it again for the first time in about 4 years a couple of weeks ago and it still sounded fresh to my ears. This track is really powerful and actually has a build up and breakdown that sounds good! (:- o!)

That album had some nice full-on classics. It's from 2008 though, which makes it a bit old already.

Too bad it's the same bass sounds throughout the whole thing.

Not sure i understand that one.

He is actually one of the only artists I know, specially in full on genre, who uses bass melodically and has it changing musically throughout the whole of his tracks... Quite odd when i hear people say something like that. I don't get it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWro34cJS6I

Would you rather a straight bassline that never moves kbbb kbbb kbbb kbbB the whole time?

Unless you don't mean the notes, and you just mean the timbre or sound of the bass itself, then sure it sounds like a similar bass sound throughout his albums. But why shouldn't it lol.

Unless you don't mean the notes, and you just mean the timbre or sound of the bass itself, then sure it sounds like a similar bass sound throughout his albums. But why shouldn't it lol.

Exactly. I don't mean the notes. You don't get bored of the same bass sound in every track? I think it ruin the whole album. It feels so lazy to re-use the sound over and over.

And yes, I'd rather have a kbbb kbbb kbbb with different sounds than something like Terrafractyl's bass. That album could have been so good.