Hey guys,

Hello everyone! I'm Psara aka Sara Constança, from Cronomi and Suntrip, and this is the first time I write a post in Psynews.

I usually don't post my sets in other then Mixcloud and then Facebook, but since this is a very special set with mostly unreleased music, I thought you all would deem this a very interesting share. It's not a good quality one though,
the set was uploaded to Mixcloud with lousy MP3 and it's in the low bite rate of 160kpbs. It cannot be shared any other way so please don't ask for download, it's unreleased music!

OSG2014PsaraCronomiTribute.jpg

On the 1st of October, 2013, Psara was invited to join Cronomi Records as a label DJ. By then DJ Inada, the Cronomi Records manager, asked Psara to make a set with some Cronomi tracks for the label, but Psara had another thing in mind: the creation of a huge Goa Trance psychedelic story line with only Cronomi music.

So it was set in stone that the mix would be recorded at the Old School Gathering, a festival put up by the Goadelic Freaks Movement every year since 2010 in the mountains of central Portugal, and it was going to be a Cronomi Tribute special DJ set. OSG being without a doubt the most significant Goa Trance venue in our country.

Eight months later with the help and effort of Cronomi artists, M-Run, Artha, New Born and Psysutra — with full support from Inada — Psara had accumulated enough unreleased music to create a well-built mix for a sunrise morning set. Not only this is just Cronomi music but it also is all unreleased music from Cronomi Records. A
very special set to represent both Psara and Cronomi, showcasing some of the best Goa Trance being created today.

From 6am still dark passing through the full shine sunrise at about 7am, this morning set ends a bit past 9.30am. Three hours and a half of totally new and awesome unreleased music!

| MIxed on CDJs and recorded live with a Tascam DR40 (classic style Goa Trance mixing)
| All cover and logo design by Sara Constança aka Psara

* All tracks are unreleased except the intro, the first and the third tracks, and then one in the middle. The set is at MP3 160kbps so this is no good to rip. Please care for the artists and label _/\_ This is for
Mixcloud only! Or another Psara set. :D

The released tracks are:

[intro] Balance by OCO
[1st track] Orang-U-Tangent by Planet BEN
[3rd track] Maroon by Color Box
[half way in] Postcards From Goa by Psysutra (very recent release!)

** All tracks are Cronomi except the intro and the 1st one.

Link to Mixcloud
here!

inJoy

_/\_

L&L

Interesting, will listen later but can we at least have a tracklist? :)

Thanks Penzoline!

Regarding the track list I was thinking about doing that but then thought about it carefully and came to the conclusion that it would not be fair for the label to do that, nor the artists really, because this is mainly unreleased music and I want to protect it as much as possible, so that we can release it all without having totally lost the surprise factor. Some of us will recognize the artists and that is not hard because I have said above which ones are more present from Cronomi. Like this, not having a track list, the mix won't be so rippable into individual tracks. Anyone can still do that and have slightly mixed tracks isolated in low quality MP3, which is not good at all..., but not having the artist and track name for it most people will be discourage of doing that. Anyway, if the label manager and the artists involved agree that the track list should be revealed I would be happy to do it, but not before clear confirmation from all of them. Maybe it's better that we enjoy this as it is and wait for it to be properly released.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Penzoline!

Regarding the track list I was thinking about doing that but then thought about it carefully and came to the conclusion that it would not be fair for the label to do that, nor the artists really, because this is mainly unreleased music and I want to protect it as much as possible, so that we can release it all without having totally lost the surprise factor. Some of us will recognize the artists and that is not hard because I have said above which ones are more present from Cronomi. Like this, not having a track list, the mix won't be so rippable into individual tracks. Anyone can still do that and have slightly mixed tracks isolated in low quality MP3, which is not good at all..., but not having the artist and track name for it most people will be discourage of doing that. Anyway, if the label manager and the artists involved agree that the track list should be revealed I would be happy to do it, but not before clear confirmation from all of them. Maybe it's better that we enjoy this as it is and wait for it to be properly released.

I totally agree to this! :)

How is any mixed recording rippable into individual tracks?

It's possible and has happened in the past.

I could explain it to you by doing some math, but let's say that a standard trance mix only cuts off +-1 min at the beginning entirely, so a large part of the track can be cut and mixed again.

• 4 months later...

Thank you for this mind-blowing set!

I was really glad that this mix has the Artha track I've been looking for everywhere, its in the set from 78-86 minutes.

Really one of the best tracks I've heard recently, this acid bassline is so evil.. reminds me of Mr.Posfords best times! I'm in love with this track ever since I saw this video of an Artha liveset... the track in the last third of this video: youtube.com/watch?v=DXmOpVxl368

Is there any chance to get any further information about this track, as in where and when this will be released or what the title is to look out for? Maybe? Pleeease? :)