Boom & general question

Shpongled247

Can someone tell me if they sell ice at Boom?

Frozen water I mean.

Like each day of a festival in Australia there would be an ice truck rolling round with bags of ice for sale. It is a saviour.

In Europe so far I haven't seen any, as they sell their own drinks at the bar..

Still I need ice for my drinks and don't understand why they wouldn't have them. So do they?

dude, I haven't been to BOOM but I would not expect there to be ice. as Aussies I think we expect ice, but the rest of the world really isn't as into it as us.

when my mates and I went to Ozora we bought a new Esky just for cold beers. couldn't get ice from anywhere on the way, or at the festival.

Cheers mate, kinda confirms my fears haha..

It does seem a mostly australian thing hey, so odd! Nothing better than mixing up a nice strong cocktail of your choice with mass ice in the middle of the day!

Guess I won't be needing the esky then doh!

Hey yup, got our tickets and flights sorted a few weeks back.

Fly to Madrid two days before and get the boom bus to festival from there the day before it starts.

Was just trying to organise what supplies etc we are taking hence this thread heh. :)

same here. sorted this a few months back and just waiting now ;D My friend and I will arrive in Portugal the night of August 3rd from Ozora. The next morning the 4th is our boom bus. Maybe you PaulEye and I find one another at some point ;p