3. Sonic Juice

4. Ugly

5. Jelly Babes

6. Loco

7. Happily Damaged

8. Champagne

9. Neuroanarchy

eIy5P6e.gif

Who the hell paid $50 for this on Discogs. Who was it? Stand up for your public shaming. And on to my next question...What's the record for the fastest listen then delete ratio?

I think I am the world record holder now thanks to this mess. From the guys who brought you the underwhelming Cwithe project comes another entry in the disappointment hall of fame. How you gonna call yourself Acidlab and title your one and only album 303...and then sh*t all over the rug and try and blame the dog? Where's the f*cking acid Waldo? Where's the power? Where's anything that makes someone want to hear this again? Maybe the 303 itself decided not to appear on this generic bore fest. A protest if you will.

Joseph wrote a good take on this album on Discogs and it's a lot nicer than I was.

Mdk

He he obviously it's a matter of taste :)

Bare in mind that Acidlab is a Dutch group and Dutch 'Goa' Trance has never been like all other trance. Only the very first singles by Synchro are true goa (yet still with a difference but nonetheless can be filed under proper goa), all rest from the country has been very different.

Personally I like this album very much, 'the reviewer' on discogs made it clear it's not everyone's cup of acid ;)

Had paid €20 delivered in 2008 for this, like many quirk and anything but essential or good albums this one still retains a certain selling price.

2014-04-15 Mint (M) Mint (M) $50.00 €36.60
Comments: brain new cd still sealed 2 last copy

You can see who the seller is from description, luckily for him buyer is hidden though.

Note of interest: this group has an EP called The Groove which is still missing on discogs. Ages ago I found a link evidencing existence of record. The two tracks on this CD are likey to have been lifted from the EP.

Oh and title should be Route 303 not just 303.