Last movie you saw?

Penzoline

Yuck! The worst movie ever! The latest Indiana Jones, what a bunch of crap! :lol:

Spielberg has become so lazy these days, how embarassingly bad! Yikes, crystal skulls and aliens/UFO’s. You could be fooled to think it was a Psy Trance album description. 

5 hours ago, AstralSphinx said:

Yuck! The worst movie ever! The latest Indiana Jones, what a bunch of crap! :lol:

Spielberg has become so lazy these days, how embarassingly bad! Yikes, crystal skulls and aliens/UFO’s. You could be fooled to think it was a Psy Trance album description. 

But it is..

• Haha 1

13 Crystal Skulls ey, ..hm. ShivaJoerg recommended this Documentary on his facebook profile, so i smoked and watched.

It starts out bla-bla but then after 10 minutes or so it becomes Really interesting and well worth the watch / thought. 

Then way in, it goes from being super grounded to litterly becoming something ultra fantastic like the crystal skull UFO Indiana Jones phenanonom stuff.. . .. So yeah, watch it. Enjoy it's journey. 

_____

Btw i have a continues wild thought. What is inside the black kaaba box, is it a "let's call it a Indiana Jones UFO" ; ) ? 

Anyway, comment what you think of the main points of the documentary!! :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, psytones said:

13 Crystal Skulls ey, ..hm. ShivaJoerg recommended this Documentary on his facebook profile, so i smoked and watched.

It starts out bla-bla but then after 10 minutes or so it becomes Really interesting and well worth the watch / thought. 

Then way in, it goes from being super grounded to litterly becoming something ultra fantastic like the crystal skull UFO Indiana Jones phenanonom stuff.. . .. So yeah, watch it. Enjoy it's journey. 

_____

Btw i have a continues wild thought. What is inside the black kaaba box, is it a "let's call it a Indiana Jones UFO" ; ) ? 

Haha seems funny, but I think I need something heavier than just some smoke if I’m gonna watch that lol. DMT perhaps? :P but the DMT trips is too short, so maybe shroomies. :wacko:

3 hours ago, psytones said:

No no, you just need your own brain to watch. Highly recommended. 

haha :D my brain is leased.

15 hours ago, psytones said:

_____

Kanye West approves of this post

And it's serious, not funny. :o

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Watching: The Witcher: Nightmare of The Wolf, on Netflix.

Great animated fantasy, visually reminiscent of Netflix Castlevania. And captures the vibe perfectly from the books and the games.

In a Cyberpunk mood, watching this very ambitiously made youtube documentary about the origins of the genre, part 1 deals with the 80’s:

Part 2 deals with the 90’s:

And also in parallel I’m watching Blade Runner Final Cut, (Vangelis soundtrack is just:wub:).

And Blade Runner 2049 and Judge Dredd from 2012.

The visual effects when they use the drug called ”Slo-Mo” in Judge Dredd is so psychedelic. :D 

After this it’s Animatrix, which features music by Juno Reactor.

5 hours ago, Drosophila said:

Definitely doing to see Dune in IMAX to! :ph34r: very excited about it!

Oh yes indeed. And later today the trailer drops for The Matrix 4: Resurrections.

Good times for Scifi heads it seems. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2021 at 1:17 AM, Drosophila said:

Good times that has been much needed :lol:

Indeed. :) The soundtrack of Dune 2021 by Hans Zimmer was amazing. A very oriental and Beduoin-invoking theme throughout. It actually was very inspiring from a Goa Trance perspective. As I found it to sound like some kind of ambient/downtempo Goa at times. And it got me some inspiration for Goa Trance intros and melodies.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the original classical Predator from 1987 yesterday at a cinematic institute which specializes in vintage movies/classics. Really great sci-fi movie full of classic one-liners and iconic scenes. :D They're gonna show the original 1990 Total Recall and Blade Runner Final Cut. As well as the original animated 1995 Ghost In The Shell. So this autumn is gonna be great, in a Cyberpunk theme.

• 2 weeks later...