Your favorite goatrance / psytrance DJ sets ?

exotic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2018 at 5:02 PM, Penzoline said:

Strong atmosphere in this one

it just came up today again and i was again surprised by how good it is. from the intro to how it smoothly flows from (sometimes rather melodic) psytrance to forest and comes back to lighter territory with that overdream track to the outro. do you know anything in a similar style that's just as good? is there anything else by that labyrinth guy?

13 hours ago, Padmapani said:

it just came up today again and i was again surprised by how good it is. from the intro to how it smoothly flows from (sometimes rather melodic) psytrance to forest and comes back to lighter territory with that overdream track to the outro. do you know anything in a similar style that's just as good? is there anything else by that labyrinth guy?

Yes I wish I would find more mixes like this. I think Zipntf is capable of making such a mix but hes been inactive lately. I just love how storytelling that mix is.

• 2 weeks later...

Great recommendations! I knew many, but found some new gems.

Here are my recommendations:

Dargoa's mixes are in a league of their own. Excellent track selection, perfect mix of old and new and the flow is just amazing. For high energy lovers.

https://www.mixcloud.com/Dargoa/dargoa-mix-2011-07-20/favorites/

There are many more by Dargoa.

DERELICT SPACE BEACON - LSD25 visible sound recordings

Project 2501 - Coexist

GhostOnAcid - Smiley Faces Of The BigBang

Jens M - Hail the Fluffies (excellent summary of the 1998 era)

Lumo - Nirbubg

Mad Wax - Seventh Day

Paradise_FM-1997-09-14-Nick_Taylor_and_Andrew_Till_Psyharmonics-EVO068AB (Mindblowing!)

https://www.facebook.com/psyharmonics/posts/an-old-gem-of-a-recording-from-nick-taylor-andrew-till-recorded-and-aired-on-ger/10151591216922072/

Dj Searcher - Neurotrance

Tsuyoshi Suzuki - Live @ JJJ Mixup, Australia - 2000-01-22 (Tsuyoshi at his absolute best!)

Oh, and my very own eclectic ambient mix:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a fan of King Goa Constrictor for long now. If you guys haven't checked out his site, you must. You will for sure find a mix of "your" liking over there. 

Fav's :

-A UFO alien contact

-Mindset-Reset combo

-DejaVu

-Excited about ZNA! 

If interested in Non Goa sets - check out Andreas Gehm Live in Paris - one sweet live set. 

• 3 weeks later...