MoonWeed - Voice Of Jupiter | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD005

Well, I got mine this week too. It took four months but they do deliver so at least some knickers can be de-twisted.

It's great that people are getting their CDs now, but I don't think there's anything wrong with being annoyed at having to wait four months!

It's great that people are getting their CDs now, but I don't think there's anything wrong with being annoyed at having to wait four months!

Annoyed? Sure. Calling it a scam? Maybe not. After all, I had received about three orders before with no problems whatsoever.

Annoyed? Sure. Calling it a scam? Maybe not. After all, I had received about three orders before with no problems whatsoever.

I had no problems previously either. I wasn't one of those calling it a scam.

• 7 months later...

:D

Tal said he would sell it for 1M , you wanna buy and release the UX album Antic.? :D
There was a looooong ass post and numerous comments and whatnot on facebook. Can't link it here. Its all in a closed group. So you wont be able to see it. In short people got fed up as their CD's never arrived, filed for paypal claim and then made everyone aware of whats going on and warned against getting conned.

And oh, you might wanna check the Zion604 ratings on discogs ;)

Thats all I know.

Too bad. Personally I never had any real issue with them, maybe because I was buying through Bandcamp and waiting for CDs didn't bothered me as I had access to mp3-s. And as I said, I really enjoyed their releases: all the compilations as well as albums by Moonweed and Nervasystem were amongst the best old-school re-issues I ever saw. Damn... :-(

Too bad. Personally I never had any real issue with them, maybe because I was buying through Bandcamp and waiting for CDs didn't bothered me as I had access to mp3-s. And as I said, I really enjoyed their releases: all the compilations as well as albums by Moonweed and Nervasystem were amongst the best old-school re-issues I ever saw. Damn... :-(

Well, you are lucky.

Well, you are lucky.

Yes indeed - Tal also ripped off my money from the UX Album pre-orders:

After heavily complaining and urging him to refund my money he stold me last November he still would deliver the album (...hmm, sure...). Since then radio silence from his side, well he should be now at least on the Paypal blacklist...

Persona non grata; don't make business with him any more! - Sorry to be quite harsh, it is really that serious :-(