MoonWeed - Voice Of Jupiter | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD005

Yay, got the CD yesterday. Thanks Tal! :)

Good one!

Still waiting for mine.

I really don't see how they can possibly take so long. I ordered a CD from Avatar Music (also in Israel) just after I was told another Moonweed disc would be sent out to me and that arrived in just 7 days...

Guest antic

Yes, it does take long indeed. In time between when Moonweed was allegedly sent & I received it, I ordered CDs from 3 other places around the world - Israel included - and all of them got here faster.

Fingers crossed for yours to arrive soon, @franki :)

Good one!

Still waiting for mine.

I really don't see how they can possibly take so long. I ordered a CD from Avatar Music (also in Israel) just after I was told another Moonweed disc would be sent out to me and that arrived in just 7 days...

if a man was actually walking from israel to UK with the cd in his hand it would be there already

• 1 month later...

And so... another month goes by with no CD.

I ordered this in February FFS!

That's the last time I order from these jokers unless they get some proper distribution.

They've basically stolen my money.

I'm not even interested in any excuses now - Avatar Music can ship from Israel to my door in 1 week, so I don't believe their bullshit.

What a way to run a business.

Thanks for nothing Anjuna. :angry:

I've also been waiting for quite some time...Tal, get it going bro, send those CD's! Send them registred! Like that 1) we can trace them even if the post would lose them somewhere along the road, like you say, and 2) it takes away all ambiguity whether or not you've actually sent them at all, since we could verify!

kthbye :P

• Like 1

Well, I placed orders to Anjuna and Zion in January-February, even got quite genuine appearing promises of re-shipment from both, yet nothing has arrived from either label. I think there are some fundamental problems over there.

I don't feel like blaming anyone in particular. Nevertheless, as the outcome is money paid but no items received, currently I cannot recommend direct orders from that corner of the earth, regardless of the reason.

Well, I placed orders to Anjuna and Zion in January-February, even got quite genuine appearing promises of re-shipment from both, yet nothing has arrived from either label. I think there are some fundamental problems over there.

I don't feel like blaming anyone in particular. Nevertheless, as the outcome is money paid but no items received, currently I cannot recommend direct orders from that corner of the earth, regardless of the reason.

If there's a genuine problem with post from Israel, then they do have my sympathies. However - it doesn't look good when the CD I ordered from Avatar (also in Israel) after the promise of a second shipment from Anjuna, got to me in a week and I still have no Moonweed CD.

It's not the customers' problem if the chosen method of shipment is unreliable and to be expected to wait months for a delivery is ridiculous. This is the 21st century! Anjuna know there have been issues and should act accordingly.

The company has taken peoples' money in good faith and it's up to them to ensure that the goods reach their destination. Just shipping another one to get lost in the system again doesn't cut it and must be costing them a fortune. I'm sure it would be more sensible to use a decent (traceable) courier in the case of replacements and not risk losing another disc and further upsetting customers.

currently I cannot recommend direct orders from that corner of the earth, regardless of the reason.

'That' part of the world is just fine...i send packages via israeli post office on a daily basis worldwide and its fine.

Tho i did not order cd's from anjuna nor zion.

Guest antic

Same story, never problems with Zion604, although the last shipping arrived 6 weeks after order. I do orders now via the Suntrip shop. I can buy them on parties like that out of hand, better and safer.

Are you sure you've not ordered a CD while it was in "pre-order" phase? I really appreciate that they do it this way - allow you to purchase the mp3 files & send the CD once its pressed - but was surprised the 1st time I ordered there.

But yes, my experience with Zion604 was flawless so far, while Anjuna was also solid until that Moonweed release...

• 2 weeks later...

I felt the love, so I came.

Posting issues in a public forum doesn't mean I'm being informed on them.

You can send emails to support@anjunarecords.com and you will be answered. (There's also a link in the website :) )

Up to date, If there's someone who haven't received his copy for whatever reason we always offer reshipping once the package has returned to us or lost and value was claimed.

So i don't understand what all the hassle about.

I guarantee that everyone will receive their copies or even refund. I really don't mind.

Israeli post office went through major transition last few months and working normal again now after getting penalties of several thousands euros.

PS. You can always catch me through facebook / email.

Peace

...well if you take the MAJOR screwup about the UX new album.... and the abscence of any replys from Tal, dont hold your breath and pray that you'll get it before X-Mas!

There is no "screw up" in this release, I don't know who and how you get this information from.

This was my decision to release it in this date, we could release it 1 year ago, but the artist didn't deliver the tunes on time. so we simply went forward with other releases.

Simple as that.

I stopped buying directly from Anjuna Records directly when I discovered that the shipping cost mentioned on the package was less then the costs charged...

FYI, in the past year shipping cost in Israel raised between 70-100% but we haven't aligned it with our shipping costs, means we lose money on every shipping.

Shipping costs also includes handling, insurance and registered tracking number.

Your statement is simply wrong.