MoonWeed - Voice Of Jupiter | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD005

:lol: I was on facebook - Then suddenly they blocked my Jamie Moonweed account telling me that I wasnt allowed to call myself

Moonweed - So I tried changing it to something similar - still a no go ! In the end I got really fcuked off and changed it to S Posford as a joke

Thinking I could change it again - but NO :o So I have to wait 60 days to change it again !!!! - [wankers :rolleyes: ]

My Moonweed Artist page is still up though and also my Jamie Salamander page - so all is not lost ;)

PS. If anyone can get to OSLO Norway on Saturday 7th March - I'm doing an album launch party - Come along ! - Details To Follow When Finalized

Chill out party the next night

• Like 1

Always happens. As soon as I wrote I hadn't received the CDs the postman drives up the snowy driveway and hands me the CDs. Thank you Anjuna, all that was required was a little patience on my part. Hope you get the Israeli post sorted out.

Now let's see what this Moonweed music is all about.

Mdk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest antic

Ok, it's time to try Trance2MoveU's approach, because I ordered the CD (from Bandcamp :)) on 2nd Feb and still not received it. Hope to hear from the post office after I'm back home today ;)

Neither of my latest orders from Anjuna nor Zion have arrived, despite 1-2 months of waiting. I think there's something rotten in their postal system. They really should consider some kind of distributor with more reliable delivery. Right now we're paying relatively steep shipping for single CDs and still not getting them. Even though I have the files for listening, I don't like the situation where "normal" delivery takes longer than PayPal's dispute time.

Well, checking my mail once more today...

I'm waiting too. Frustratingly, it appeared in the Suntrip Shop a couple of days after I ordered on Bandcamp. I'd have had it ages ago if I'd held on a bit longer and ordered from there! :rolleyes:

F*ck yeah! Finally I just ordered it from the Suntrip website. Somehow I failed to check their website even though I was expecting it to appear there - or elsewhere as long as not from anjuna itself.

Maybe I assumed Suntrip would announce they have it in stock? But finally yes I'll have it soon!

Guest antic

What makes it more sad, is that latest Psykovsky CD I ordered directly from Vasiliy who's now in India arrived to me (Poland) in 4 days, despite Vasiliy warning me it can take 2 weeks+ because I picked cheapest delivery...

That's why I pushed for Bandcamp - at least I have the music.

F*ck yeah! Finally I just ordered it from the Suntrip website. Somehow I failed to check their website even though I was expecting it to appear there - or elsewhere as long as not from anjuna itself.

Maybe I assumed Suntrip would announce they have it in stock? But finally yes I'll have it soon!

I'm pretty sure they announced it on Facebook...

Well, checking my mail once more today...

So, there was a notification of a registered letter in my mailbox and I was like :lol:.

Then I noticed that it was from the US and A and I was like :mellow:.

I expected and needed that stuff too, sure, but I wasn't worried about that one yet so now I'm like :unsure:

Maybe next week...or month...

Dear Goa Heads,

Preorder avaiable through our website @ www.anjunarecords.com/shop/moonweed-voice-jupiter

We are very excited to announce about our next release, Moonweed's debut album: "Voice Of Jupiter"

He started making music back in 1991 after discovering the London Acid House party scene in 1988.

Loving the squelchy acid sound he soon discovered where that noise came from and sourced a TB-303 and some other essential analogue gear.

Whilst living in Brixton in the 90's he discovered Acid Techno and Goa Trance parties at the local clubs such as Return to the source & Ahisma etc....

His fist release 'Tempest' was under the name 'Salamander' on Platipus Records a full on Acid Techno tune.

The Goa influence had made its mark on him and in 1996 he released his first Goa track 'Prophecy' on Dragonfly, which would be the first of many Goa releases on various

Labels such as Phantasm, Psychic Deli, Celtic, Aquatech, VCF. He collaborated with Shakta and Tim Healey (pre-Quirk) and other acts such as OOOD.

An album at the time was not possible as he had released so many of his tracks on different Labels each label wanted to release it themselves so it is only now that it is finally being released on Anjuna Records.

MoonWeeD has always been a DJ also, Having his own party in Brixton in the 90's 'Journey Inside'.

Recently he's been performing in Belgium and Oslo Norway at the 'Love & Magic' Parties which he co-founded and various parties around Europe.

Tracklist:

1. Om Life

2. Aardvark

3. Prophecy

4. Micronesia (Feat. Shakta)

5. Spiral Expansion - MoonwOOOD remix (Feat OOOD)

6. Celestial (Feat Squid)

7. Telepath - Remix

8. [sh]It Happens

9. Snake Charmer

10. Voice Of Jupiter

All tunes were mastered by Tim Schuldt @ 4cn-studios, giving the album much fresher, intensive sound as never heard before.

Produced by: Tal Hazan (aurax)

Artwork by: Samuel Farrand

Release Date: 1/12/14

Limited T-shirt & Album Bundle through the following link: http://www.anjunarecords.com/shop/voice-jupiter-bundle/

Samples:

Peace & Love,

Anjuna Records

I know its probably late but after reading most comments regarding the cover and how horrible it looks , I actually like it. Nothing wrong with it. Well done great music from old school Moonweed. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antic

Hoy Antic ;) your copy of Moonweed has been reshipped ;)

hope it arrives soon.

Peace ;)

Yes, saw the e-mail. Hope it gets here soon. Thanks!

And fingers crossed for new CDs hoping to come out soon.

Could you detail any plans for next months (other than UX :))

Sure thing Antic,

I've been working on the new Tribal Encore and Three OM Three.

TE2 tracklist is almost completed, TOT2 is still in the early process of making.

The UX album is soon to be out, We are finalizing the design in the upcoming weeks and update accordingly ;)

• Like 1

Guest antic

Sure thing Antic,

I've been working on the new Tribal Encore and Three OM Three.

TE2 tracklist is almost completed, TOT2 is still in the early process of making.

The UX album is soon to be out, We are finalizing the design in the upcoming weeks and update accordingly ;)

Awesome! Hope your album is also in the pipeline? :)

• 3 weeks later...