MoonWeed - Voice Of Jupiter | Anjuna Records | ANJUNACD005

I like the first one... but I like the detail in the second one that the "stars" in front of the moon is changed with a hint of green making them more "sparkle dust like" instead of starts shinning through the moon, just a small detail but good none the less. But I guess they might look a bit weird if the are too big...?! But go for what ever you feel like, it's your release :P

Looking forward to hearing this one... getting the acid-fever already ;)

• 2 weeks later...

oh my stars. arguing about a cover.. i rarely even glance at them, i see who the artist is, listen to some samples and buy that shit.. i throw covers away and the discs go in a wallet... im such a bad girl....hahahaha

1 exception, Banco de gaia's new un.. ltd edition... still pristine... ;)

Moonweed, tunes are sick! :) x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest antic

Sorry for bumping the thread, but what's going on with the album? If it gets delayed because of the cover then just pick randomly and release it already - I'm running out of good uptempo music recently... :)

OMG!!!!!! The first new Moonweed album,

from Jamie!!

Whatever next?

New Salamander material as well?? ;-)

AMAZING!!!

Blasted my mind to smithereens at many a party where Jamie Salamander aka Moonweed was playing back in the day.

Hello mate

:-)

• 3 weeks later...

So a short update!

Last tune will be replaced, as it was already released in Suntrip, it will be replaced with an unreleased piece, very acidic and unique that we found out after heavy digging in Mooneweed's stash.

We are redoing the artwork, because frankly I'm not happy with it either, so let's cut the crap, it was looking bad compare to the other releases. we all agreed on it already ;)

Peace,

Tal

Guest antic

So a short update!

Last tune will be replaced, as it was already released in Suntrip, it will be replaced with an unreleased piece, very acidic and unique that we found out after heavy digging in Mooneweed's stash.

We are redoing the artwork, because frankly I'm not happy with it either, so let's cut the crap, it was looking bad compare to the other releases. we all agreed on it already ;)

Peace,

Tal

Good to hear. So is there a planned release date?

And even more importantly - when's your album due? :)

• 1 month later...

We actually just finished the new artwork, sending to press and publishing it for preorders. stay tuned :) sorry for the delay, war in Israel + demands for new artwork + replacing a tune in the album did it thing ;)

and another happy news, the UX album is ready. will be released some time after moonweed's.

Well that's good to hear. Man does war suck, but I feel like I would be preaching to the crowd if I go on that topic. The UX album is also something I can't wait for. A question about it since I can't remember, it's gonna be new tracks right or is stuff that has been made but just never released?

• 4 weeks later...