what´s wrong with ibiza???

Guest e_duende

I´m from Ibiza and i know better than all of you all the commercial shit released here like pacha, privilege or amnesia and how great talented groups like gms are getting really bad... because of the money they can earn releasing tons of songs in a lot of compilations.

I know.. that we dont have great festivals like samorathaki or sola luna...but i can say here in ibiza we have TRANCE.

Here in ibiza we make uncommercial parties every weekend (in summer even more days) in friends houses or in the forest or in a beach..but it is difficult because police comes each time...and then you have to pay 3000e.

If you think that gms is ibiza you are wrong...all cd´s shown in this site or in psyshop.com we know them too and we play them in the parties, from twisted psychedelic finnish trance, going over full on trance from israel or upcoming artists from all arround the world...we don´t like commercial trance.

I hate what they say about ibiza...only commercial shit...come here to our parties and check it out..

4000 watts(we ever try to have as much as possible but it´s not easy), a lot of twisted decorations with black lights all arround, an all this in a dark nice forest far away from commercial Pacha and other people..

only happy trance people with a positive trance spirit enjoying great music in the mountains....thats real ibiza trance spirit!!!

I´m sorry for my bad english.. and i hope that people start to know how it really works in this little island in the mediterranean sea.

(A lot of commercial trance is released in ibiza, but in israel too, and in england..and in sweden...and in mexico...and in everywhere..)

I only can say ENJOY QUALITY TRANCE.

PEACE AN LOVE.

If anyone of you comes to ibiza mail me and i will give you information about ibizas trance scene...parties..and that stuffffff

well I for one wouldn't mind living in Ibiza... if only for the good weather and the loads of chicks every summer... You seem to have a cool life e_duende, live the dream!!!

If I can ask you a little personal question... how did you manage to settle there?

SMI²LE

Guest e_duende

The only thing i wanted to say is that people think that if you are from ibiza you are crazy drug consumer going from one party to another 24 h a day......ok some times.... i don´t want that this island reminds in people memory like a party meca..tourist come and they only see hotel-beach-bar-disco..thats shit.

Whats wrong with pacha??? i don´t like the music...i like TRANCE.

I don´t like pacha people i like TRANCE people.

Everywhere you hear that trance scene is dying..thats because people are borred they only wanna smoke in their home and listen to a few tracks.

thats not trance spirit. come on people if you want great parties you have to arrenge them if you want great sound you have to buy great speakers..thats like it works.."NOTHING COMES EASY"