Goa trance supergroup!

Richpa

So this topic should be about fun and the imagination. We're looking for ultimate super-group in Goa trance. You can choose up to 4 members who are into music production and even give your own name to the group. We're missing some relaxed topics in General psytrance lately. So much talking about modern vs. oldschool mastering, overrated artists, etc, so why not drop some interesting suggestions and line-ups and have fun? I'll break the ice:

My first supergroup:

Lior (Astral Projection), Simon (Hallucinogen), Erez (Infected Mushroom)
The name should be something that reffers to the neverending waiting for a new psychedelic trance/Goa album. Erez won't release it probably because he's into dubstep with bald dude, Simon is busy playing YB/Shpongle stuff and Lior is releasing live clips on YouTube. But this is a wet dream line-up for me. Especially because I think the combination Lior/Erez can deliver some of the best melodies and Si can deal with FX and overall atmosphere! I didn't want to add 4th member (probably it would be someone from Etnica) just because I think it would be too crowded.

Second supergroup:

Filipe (Lost Buddha), Elysium, Radi, and NHYO HYNNERO as NHYO HYNNERO from south korea, russia, etc.

The name: STEEP MOUNTAIN PROJECTION. Filipe can deal with melodic parts, Elysium can do some epic rhythms, Radi will do FX and open 13 topics about it and NHJO on vox.

Thrid supergroup:

Jannis (Filteria), Christian (Morphic R), Max and Mauri (Etnica)

Two legends one which is becoming and one youngster. Max and Mauri can create some outstanding rhythms here, while Jannis and Christian can play some melodies, i'm sure it would be great to see this experiment.
The name: RESETERIAL

• Like 2

Second supergroup:

Filipe (Lost Buddha), Elysium, Radi, and NHYO HYNNERO as NHYO HYNNERO from south korea, russia, etc.

The name: STEEP MOUNTAIN PROJECTION. Filipe can deal with melodic parts, Elysium can do some epic rhythms, Radi will do FX and open 13 topics about it and NHJO on vox.

MADNESS!!! :lol::D:lol:

I would just add Agneton, who will bring feminine look and nitzho screams to that project :wub:

• Like 1

Richpa, I am good at making melodies aswell, just as I am at creating good oldschool presets. In the one goa trance group I would also include Imba. He can add some Serbian soul to the music with long Balkan melodies similar to their folk music. Would sound interesting

Why hallucinogen & AP? Their styles are way too different. Now Elysium & Simon P together I think would be get pleasant, maybe with some of the acid of GNOTR to launch it in to hyperspace & Raja Ram to add some TIP madness.

I like your second supergroup Richpa!

Some good ones i think:

1 - Chi-A.D + Blue planet corporation + Jaïa : just imagine how it could sound, pure melodic morning trance

2 - Koxbox + Hallucinogen + Juno reactor = for something really complex and psychedelic while Juno reactor would add something more tribal

3 - Battle of the future buddhas + Fragletrollet + Ubar tmar : dark madness

4 - Dimension 5 + Astral projection + Zirrex : pure goa

Nice topic :)

Why hallucinogen & AP? Their styles are way too different.

Just like IM style is different. Dunno, because it would be interesting to see how would that sound with sucha mixture of different styles and approaches.

Richpa, I am good at making melodies aswell, just as I am at creating good oldschool presets. In the one goa trance group I would also include Imba. He can add some Serbian soul to the music with long Balkan melodies similar to their folk music. Would sound interesting

Sorry Radi, I forgot about your melodies! I agree, Imba would be a great addition, you all guys do some oldschool, maybe just NYHO pretends to more newschool, but he's doing vocals so that won't reflect anything :)

Conchita look

:lol::lol::lol:

I

2 - Koxbox + Hallucinogen + Juno reactor = for something really complex and psychedelic while Juno reactor would add something more tribal

Just imagine how awesome the vocals would be, they all know how to pick and manipulate the voices briliantly.

Old X-Dream + Logic Bomb guys

Sounds like a winner to me!

Hell yeah!

Very interesting topics.

Please make the steep mountain project a reality. I really want some chalga-goa to be a real thing....

And to psydmt: that would be an awesome project!

As for me I think that Ott should try to remix some russian darkpsy and make it into something less metallic, just to see if he can :)

Hell yeah!

Very interesting topics.

Please make the steep mountain project a reality. I really want some chalga-goa to be a real thing....

And to psydmt: that would be an awesome project!

As for me I think that Ott should try to remix some russian darkpsy and make it into something less metallic, just to see if he can :)

If the desire is really big enough something like that can really be arranged. Imba and I use the same app and we could exchange the instruments aswell, so production would not be difficult at all. I can imagine something good to come out of this.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

I am offended :P I do consider myself a bit more talented than that ;)

MADNESS!!! :lol::D:lol:

I would just add Agneton, who will bring feminine look and nitzho screams to that project :wub:

I forget to mention... i would add Harel too. He can record drug samples from his 25 years personal experience. 1200 Mics will fall then

Now on a serious note though.

Astral projection and Electric Universe. If they would work together, they would create the most emotional and best goa trance. Sunset Skyline , Synthadelic Gliede and Protamento are some of the best goa trance songs, combined with tracks like Visions of Nasca, Searching for UFOs or Virtual Booster the result would be impressive. Add Thrilithon and Art of Trance and it would be the best music to exist. But only Electric universe and Astral Projection can produced exceptional music.

Another supergroup of goa trance would be Green Nuns, Slinky Wizard, Tristan and the Infinity Project. Such a group could produce fantastic acid goa trance, combined with the darkness of the infinity project.

Artifact303 + prana ..

I wonder what the final output will turn out to be like , each pulling in a different direction :P