Goa trance supergroup!

Richpa

It's funny sometimes when I browse discogs, Radi's reviews over there show up. Atleast I think that's the same guy who was active here?

On 2/18/2020 at 11:49 AM, Paul Eye said:

Xenomorphic Resonance

Please? :wub:

Ah right, I knew I forgot something. Of course, add Proxeeus to the setup.

--> Proxenomorphic Resonance

I doubt I'd need anything else after this, for some time to come.

18 minutes ago, Paul Eye said:

Close enough?

Interesting! Totally missed that one, despite having owned that compilation once upon a time. I was hooked on License to slink on it, and The Manipulators-Biological Manipulation.

1 hour ago, Diaks said:

Interesting! Totally missed that one, despite having owned that compilation once upon a time. I was hooked on License to slink on it, and The Manipulators-Biological Manipulation.

I still have the CD. A good comp with just one weirdly misplaced track (Blue Planet Corporation among all that darker goa, uh what?)

Personally I'd pick the Darshan track as my favourite on this comp.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trunksan said:

There's also the 20 min unreleased Hallucinogen Desk mix of "Wizard". Mark Ainley played it whole when closing the Goa Guardians session at ZNA.

Daaym that sounds intriguing indeed. Is it available for listening somewhere? This one is also mad cool.

https://youtu.be/vjy11YvEbY4

10 hours ago, Paul Eye said:

I still have the CD. A good comp with just one weirdly misplaced track (Blue Planet Corporation among all that darker goa, uh what?)

Personally I'd pick the Darshan track as my favourite on this comp.

Yes it’s a really solid compilation, I really hold Flying Rhinos catalogue extremely high. A very distinct sound, style and high quality. Listening now to Slinky Wizard-The Wizard(Koxbox Remix). This tracks freaking amazing, it's like the essence of camouflaged LSD-drenched melodic layers. It has some of the flavours I like from Fuel On.

To my knowledge there is no neogoa that captures that vibe :)

Slinky Wizard-Slick Witch

Hallucinogen-Thugs In Tye-Dye

From https://www.discogs.com/Various-Sun-Trip-Second-Phase/release/300588

Really nice tracks :)

I saw Slinky Wizard perform live here in Sweden at Mindscape 4 in 1997. :wub:

On 2/20/2020 at 12:07 AM, Diaks said:

Slinky Wizard + Hallucinogen and Koxbox.

that'd probably be the ultimate supergroup not gonna lie. Fuel on is one of the great classics

edit: in fact that was on the casette tape i brought to arvika festilval in .. i dont even remember the year. saw infected and talamasca there thats about as much as i remember :D great times.

2 hours ago, astralprojection said:

that'd probably be the ultimate supergroup not gonna lie. Fuel on is one of the great classics

edit: in fact that was on the casette tape i brought to arvika festilval in .. i dont even remember the year. saw infected and talamasca there thats about as much as i remember :D great times.

Nice, I saw Infected at Arvika as well. My memory is a bit blurry but around 2004 perhaps?

Looking at Arvika festivals wikipedia made me even more confused. Infected played there several times :)

2005 seems to be the time I went there.

• 2 weeks later...