Goa trance supergroup!

Richpa

I forget to mention... i would add Harel too. He can record drug samples from his 25 years personal experience. 1200 Mics will fall then

you had to throw that one in didn't you!!!

you so goa!!

Electric Universe + Shiva Chandra + X-Dream

Human Blue + Atmos + Matenda

Space Tribe + Transwave + Koxbox

Nice topic :P

Group 1: Chi ad + X-Dream + California Sunshine + Astral Projection (all dreamy and hypnotising goa)

Group 2: Portamento + Ololiuqui + Orichalcum + Xenomorph (very compact and darker goa)

Group 3: Kox Box + Halluconigen + Green House Effect (funky SF-Goa)

My ultimate group would be:

Spirallianz & Planet B.E.N & Darshan

I love Darshan but it's weird, I can't imagine many artists to collaborate with because the sound is so unique (i am talking about the Awakening sound) (yeah tracks like Duck, Navigator sound more agressive :)) Maybe with X-dream (tracks Do you believe, Rain), or the old dark Astral projection (tracks like Andromeda or Flying into the stars combined with a Darshan 's awakening touch, lovely)...

Group 2: Portamento + Ololiuqui + Orichalcum + Xenomorph (very compact and darker goa)

Really nice, probably better without Xenomorph ? :D

Orichalcum, yummy.

Just makes me think:

Toi doi + Orichalcum sounds like a winner, i love both styles (Toi doi's technologic style obviously)

Dark Soho + Miranda could be great, because Miranda knew how to make dark stuff (remember the track Real rush?)

Asia 2001 + Bypass unit + Cyan : interesting i guess, for something a bit cheesy lol

and i think Planet BEN + Elysium would be interesting. I can't find many artists to combine with Elysium style because it's unique but Planet BEN tracks like Welcome to the future, Ant invasion, this kind of style could match perfectly, lovely collab IMO :)

Now on a serious note though.

Astral projection and Electric Universe. If they would work together, they would create the most emotional and best goa trance.

This has almost happened with 'Aqua Line Spirit' track. :)

If they had created it together, the track would sound even better as it sounds now. They should create another version of it, because Aqua Line Spirit is one of the best goa trance songs that have ever been created.

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

To those who claim my music (Elysium) is so different it wont fit with many artists (can't remember who said it). I have worked with many artists over the years and still does. And my way of maing music has never been a problem to them. On the contray we have released some in my opinion golden tunes together.

Just to set it straight :)

Guest The Hypnotic LFO Room

Elysium + early Planet BEN, for tribalistic elements + Mystica for epic melodies :)

Will never happen. I am not into Mysticas melodies. Too much over the top for me.

Astral Projection featuring Radi - There'd be a behind-the-scenes video with Radi berating them "it's not Astral enough!"

X-Dream and Koxbox - X-Dream did a remix of a Koxbox song, which I like better than the original. A true collaboration could be good.

• Like 2

To those who claim my music (Elysium) is so different it wont fit with many artists (can't remember who said it). I have worked with many artists over the years and still does. And my way of maing music has never been a problem to them. On the contray we have released some in my opinion golden tunes together.

Just to set it straight :)

I have always had big respect for your music and some of your tracks are the best goa trance tracks ever produced. For example Subconciousness (Remix). That is really an impressive track just like many others including the tracks from Devil´s Circus. I always enjoyed your music enormously and think you are a talented artist.

• 5 years later...

Funny thread. Resurrected due to lack of activity around here. Speaking to the past :D

My dream group would have been Astral + MFG around 1998/1999/2000.

A collaboration album. In the style of the darker elements on Another World, and fused with the best of MFG’s dark/mystical vibes found on The Message, and Project Genesis.

A double CD album. That would have been great.

Dimension 5 + Miranda would have been dope as well. Or RA + Miranda.

The missed opportunity I think was Hallucinogen and Infected Mushroom. They should’ve met again and produced an Hallucinogen on Mushrooms collab album. Or an Infected Shpongle ambient project.

For the ”New (Old) Goa” A collab between Khetzal and Astrancer or Ethereal. Mindsphere + Artifact303.