Psynews meeting on the Balkan Goa Gathering? :)

Anoebis

so it's not going to be in the same place? any idea what part of croatia it's going to be?

i'm wondering how the final lineup will look like (hoping for artifact303 ;) )

anyway, this makes me feel a lot better about having missed oddvod gathering last weekend :)

Well, only thing i´m allowed to say is "south" (Stevo told me that he is gonna hang me in the tree if i leak it) :D

About the lineup, i don´t now - but surely it will be more local (read Balkan based) because of last year´s expenses, but hey - Peter is not that far away from Croatia, so... i hope too! :D

Well, only thing i´m allowed to say is "south" (Stevo told me that he is gonna hang me in the tree if i leak it) :D

About the lineup, i don´t now - but surely it will be more local (read Balkan based) because of last year´s expenses, but hey - Peter is not that far away from Croatia, so... i hope too! :D

south is accurate enough. it's just good to know that i'll have to look for someone to share the driving. the north is perfectly doable, but croatia has too long of a coastline ;)

i would gladly pay more for more artists/a longer festival. it really was dirt cheap last year, especially with presale.

• Like 1

south is accurate enough. it's just good to know that i'll have to look for someone to share the driving. the north is perfectly doable, but croatia has too long of a coastline ;)

i would gladly pay more for more artists/a longer festival. it really was dirt cheap last year, especially with presale.

well, you really are one of many - everyone had really great time and asking for more. i´m no that much party/festival guy, and this was really my first big festival (few days in a row) - but definately was the best one so far. from anything to compare. Btw, you can count for cca. 300km from Zagreb for sure, i´ll post topic here if I manage to get Stevo for a chat :)

• 1 month later...