Psynews meeting on the Balkan Goa Gathering? :)

Anoebis

I think you should make a post on Isratrance about this festival. I don't see it mentioned.

At the festival promotions section

for sure ;) we need some infos to update still, like chill lineup, ticket ammbasadors, other importaint info too so it will be solved till tomorow, then officialy starts spam on whole sites like Isratrance and facebook .... :)

yeah guys who is coming ??? this is big test for all of us, as we dont have chance to come back next year if we burn this one .... :)

But I have one question. How high is the volume on such a festival, because I am sensible for very high volumes. I know there are loud parties and very loud. I would not like it if this particular party is very loud. And if I come someone has to give me his phonenumber so that I find you guys and not be alone in the big festival, because I want to meet the psynews people. It would be great if we could also meet after or inbetween the events, when no music is playing to be able to talk without having to try.

But I have one question. How high is the volume on such a festival, because I am sensible for very high volumes. I know there are loud parties and very loud. I would not like it if this particular party is very loud. And if I come someone has to give me his phonenumber so that I find you guys and not be alone in the big festival, because I want to meet the psynews people. It would be great if we could also meet after or inbetween the events, when no music is playing to be able to talk without having to try.

DJs and artists will kill bass and tweak volume on half when they spot you. That will be priority!

Man, party or festival... volume is up to maximum. Bass brakes your ribs, mids will tease your bawlz, highs will make you bleeding... :lol: anyway you can buy ear plugs if you are sensitive, it could help you a lot.

Stop complaining and planning things. Music won't stop, there will be chill out music on afternoons. You know us from our photos here from forum and someones from facebook too. I can give you number but i don't think i will give much attention to phone and calls while music plays. Did you just noticed how IMPRESSIVE is this lineup? This is once in life time maybe, people will dance and enjoy every second there, no calls checking and nasty MMS from radi :wub:

Important question: Are you coming to enjoy and meet and have great times or just to complain and kill the spirit? :lol:

Man, party or festival... volume is up to maximum. Bass brakes your ribs, mids will tease your bawlz, highs will make you bleeding... :lol: anyway you can buy ear plugs if you are sensitive, it could help you a lot.

i sure hope so :)

earplugs are always a good idea. but i'd rather use them to tone down the highs a bit so i can get closer to where the bass comes from :D

• Like 1

oh man! this would of been a perfect party to go to before SUN. oh well... have a blast everyone! Thats so cool many of you will meet up 8) I have been trying this with my DI friends but only 4 total in one location so far haha!

I can come, I just hope at the time when I visit that there wont be flashlights from cameras flashing around.

Maybe you think festivals are like sporting events with flashes all over, but festivals are not. I rarely see flash photography used. Dont worry about any of your concerns. Go and you will have the time of your life. You also can talk to someone pretty easily at a party when standing close by. No shouting, just loud talking ;p

Still, if I come we must decide how to meet, because I am not coming for the festival mainly, but in order to meet psynews people. Will the psynews community meet on the scene or where will they meet?

Still, if I come we must decide how to meet, because I am not coming for the festival mainly, but in order to meet psynews people. Will the psynews community meet on the scene or where will they meet?

I think i told you already. And as you can see: people are coming for music to festival. So i believe we will all be there on dancefloor or in camp, so festival place and around.

Offcourse people are not robots so they will need to rest here and there. There is river, lake, forests around so once we meet it will be easy to decide where to go take a walk or sit and talk. It's pointless to plan now anything. This is not Ozora, is not HUGE. We will be lucky if 500-1000 people come as this is first edition of such festival... anyway you will find people easily and recognize them.

I think i know everyone (how they look like), just not Padmapani. We can post photos of us here, from ones who are attending there as another reminder... we will meet there don't worry. We have 4 days of music and madness :)

Duuuude.... Don't worry, be happy! Just say hello to Imba, Jos or me... We are going to have so much fun enjoying the music we love. Just let the music take control over your body and connect to people on the dancefloor will trancing.

• Like 1