Psynews meeting on the Balkan Goa Gathering? :)

Anoebis

I can come there if there are no camera flashlights. For me it is not expensive to go to Zagreb in Croatia and I would love to meet the people of psynews. Maybe we can arrange meeting in a caf€ or something similar after the real party. It would be fantastic, finally to meet each other in real life. Atkually I think we have to do that. Finally I could meet Imba, Annoebis, Mars, Richpa and all the other people that would show up. Finally we could see each other in reality and get to know each other like a real community.

What are the chill afternoons?

If me and Anoebis think same... couple of hours when will be playing only chillout music, so people can rest/sleep and charge for next night full of goa trance :)

Well if I come to the festival, I would like to see some of the people when music is not playing so that we can understand each other´s words. I would not be coming that much for the music, but to meet psynews people and it would not be great if we have to shout to each other.

Well if I come to the festival, I would like to see some of the people when music is not playing so that we can understand each other´s words. I would not be coming that much for the music, but to meet psynews people and it would not be great if we have to shout to each other.

You miss conception of festival. Music is WHY people go to festivals.

The time of the day when Imba puts on his fluo UV leggings and sing karaoke

is there any possibility that one day or week will come when you won't mention Imba? :ph34r:

I know the point of a festival, but if I want to go to a festival, I don´t have to travel to Zagreb only to listen good music. There are festivals closer than Zagreb with good music. The point for me would be to meet with the psynews community.

Radi, in the afternoon, there will be ambient on main stage, so it's easy to meet in front of the stage :D

I can come, I just hope at the time when I visit that there wont be flashlights from cameras flashing around.