Vaccine electronic

simorq

Who's listening to this? It's what we all were expecting from the third Younger Brother album and didn't originally get. It's terrific! In case you don't know, it's available for free via the Younger Brother app (ios and android).

Guest antic

Have not heard it, because they require you to authenticate the iOS/Android app with Facebook account and I don't have one. WTF??

Have not heard it, because they require you to authenticate the iOS/Android app with Facebook account and I don't have one. WTF??

am sure you can get around that art

you after all a very resourceful kinda guy!!

it's worth the listen

Guest antic

am sure you can get around that art

you after all a very resourceful kinda guy!!

it's worth the listen

Still, it is weird to do it like that. I could understand not being able to use some of the features of the app without FB account, but being outright denied access is too much. Hope I'll be able to buy the CD somewhere...

sadly i can't use the app because i am tied to my (old) version of iOS. i look forward to hearing this as soon as it is available elsewhere, I can wait a bit longer :)

i thought the upbeat remix of Train Night Lead Me Astray was great (released around the same time as the original album)

• 5 months later...

Here it on YouTube. I just found out about this, and heard it for the first time this week. It's a great album, overall much better than the last for long time fans. :) I don like the original version of SHINE more though. I imagine a review thread was never opened for this one?