2. Menog & Iliuchina - Illusion of Reality

3. Iliuchina - You Drive Me Crazy

4. Menog & Iliuchina - Black Hole

xWMGFBq.gif

Not you Daniel. Get outta the way.

*pimp walks up to Iliuchina*

"Hello baby how you doin?"

*licks finger and touches shirt and then proceeds to touch Iliuchina's shirt*

"How bout you and me get outta these wet clothes and do...what we really wanna do?"

KmCiTSI.gif

*spits out tooth and wipes blood of lip*

"What'd I say?

Menog (Daniel Bernardo) and Iliuchina (Veronica Iliuhin Loren) team up for a powerhouse of an ep. Daniel has been holding it down since forever, but Veronica is relatively new to the scene. Underestimate her at your peril.

Boom Festival certainly brings the boom along with acid wipes and futuristic laser barrages. The opening LSD sample creates the atmosphere as if I were waking up groggy from the operating table.

Illusion of Reality is another eerie entry in this twilight spectacle. Maybe a little too heavy on the sample, but the significant bump of the kick and bass line will make that seem like a minor complaint at best.

You Drive Me Crazy sees Veronica on her own with a high energy track (and that's different from the others how?) that once again isn't short on thump. There is no story here. It's just get the f*ck out of the way.

Black Hole is blistering mayhem that isn't afraid to go into a break and wind you up again.

Daniel once again shows the young bucks how to devastate a dancefloor. Iliuchina shows that she is someone to be reckoned with and capable of carrying the twilight torch. If Daniel ever decides to let go of the f*cking thing that is. Get your intensity on.

Beatport

Mdk