Penzoline

As per title, what happened to Phototropic, Moonquest? Moonquest is still sitting on a great comp that needs a re-release (organic vision vol 1) and phototropic had really good releases for a while there but then nothing.

Am I missing something else? Ultiva released goa but it's dead.

Well, Moonquest is kinda defuct I suppose?

We invited E-Mantra and the label owner, Vlad, a few years ago in Belgium to play both their live acts.

And we made it a release-party for their 1st CD compilation.

I know Vlad planned more compilations, but it seems never have come to reality.

Maybe Emanuel knows more about his plans.

Phototropic was releasing when there were only a few releases each year... now i can't even keep up listening to all the new Goa.

So Phototropic releasing is hibernating until the Goa vibe needs some more help.

There is the Phototropic party division too, which is quite unnoticed by the music people here (only some local freaks), so the label is not only the releases.

There is the Phototropic party division too, which is quite unnoticed by the music people here (only some local freaks), so the label is not only the releases.

apparently. i haven't seen a phototropic party at goabase at all lately (and i'd also classify myself as a local freak ;) )