does anyone know what kind of

Well, I suggest you return to meditating and finding your inner-calm

Return to? Uhh, which ever dreams you're having, please leave me out of 'em, you drooling creep. As long as you find it difficult comprehending with very simple written English, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you, really.

after all, you're simplistic offensive remarks show everyone that you're a confirmed expert in the matter

Ok, I could do with a translation here. Anyone?

"I'm afraid you just made that up"

yeah sure I made it up. I seem to have some recollection of you coming and flaming everybody saying that there is a connection between yoga and psychedellic drugs as if you knew better than everyone else, kinda like the way you come here and flame everyone and try to pass youself as an expert in Full moon parties in Thailand...

SMI²LE

Funny, my recollection is that you were the only one making such idiotic remarks on that subject (rather unsurprisingly, considering your less than impressive track-record), and I'm also quite sure I pointed out already back then that I'm not practicing nor am I going to start praciticing yoga any time soon. This is something you simply can not understand, isn't it?

the way you come here and flame everyone and try to pass youself as an expert in Full moon parties in Thailand...

Again, I need to ask, who (except you, for making a moronic remark) have I "flamed" within this topic? One would guess the starter of this thread might be interested in the general setting of these happenings, not just the music they are playing? Furthermore, if this thread is solely for the experts on the matter, this obviously begs the very obvious question: Which relevant info have YOU brought to the table? Are you contributing to the topic in any way?

"It's very difficult to see why you would make such a claim. Are you perhaps organising these muppet-fests? Which islands are you mostly referring to, now?"

if this doesn't denote an obvious sense of superiority on the matter, then my mouth is shut... I can also search this forum's history and paste past quotes of similar stuff you said on yoga practice, but it would be a waste of time... ah fuck I have better things to do than argue with a finn on a public forum...

SMI²LE

WTF, what you quoted was a genuine attempt to actually discuss this matter with someone who might have an idea what he's talking about (quite unlike you). If my point is, psy-trance is NOT what you would hear at these happening most of the time, then shouldn't I be allowed to challenge posts saying it is? Sense of superiority, what the fuck are you gibbering about? Is it a bit same like running your mouth about how great melodic goa is, and how crapy the new releases are, or how French/Italian cars are SOOOOO poor? Aren't these your points of view you ass-monkey, how the fuck come are you allowed to say them out aloud while I for some reason am not? To add to the insult, the subject discussed here is not even a matter of opinions really, as anyone who ever went to these happenings could tell you.

May I kindly ask you to make your point already, regarding the actual subject, or see yourself out. Hollas.