What is the worst goa/psy album you've ever listened to?

Ormion

Omegahertz ‎– Valsamon

Maybe there are one good track, but I serious couldn't listen to this album at all. When one of the tracks had voice samples during the whole track and I drop the album in a heartbeat. Really made me unhappy for some reason.

Sesto Sento ‎– P.L.U.R

It may not be comepletely bad, but it was unlistenable for me.

Astrix – Red Means Distortion

Ok so again, not a completely terrible album but it didn't get me getting excited after 2 listens or so.

I feel that I would be saying the same for any other album I consider bad. That album may have some good tracks but if the album as whole doesn't seem appealing then it's a bad one which is why I said Sesto Sento and Astrix's album ain't completely bad.

Actually being a child of the 80's I don't mind Alien Jesus. I just don't consider it to be psy or goa. It's just pretty average vocal EDM but there's much worse vocal EDM out there.

For me the worst so far would be anything from Neelix or his cohorts. I was lent a whole heap by a mate who dj's that rubbish to try & convince me it was good but it just gives me a feeling of nausea. Horribly predictable, nothing remotely interesting sound wise & yeah well you get the idea.

Omegahertz ‎– Valsamon

I actually have this one and I guess I paid for it, hahaha! I knew it was super bad, and that is why I wanted to have it. I remember that hilarious promotion video of this album on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbbgTpmWlcI I think I even never listened to it, hihi.

Exit and rave!

The new album Deca is supposed to be pretty ok, but I haven't heard it to be honest. I was rather surprised to see it in the Suntrip Records web shop!

I actually have this one and I guess I paid for it, hahaha! I knew it was super bad, and that is why I wanted to have it. I remember that hilarious promotion video of this album on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbbgTpmWlcI I think I even never listened to it, hihi.

Exit and rave!

The new album Deca is supposed to be pretty ok, but I haven't heard it to be honest. I was rather surprised to see it in the Suntrip Records web shop!

:lol: This promo video is hilarious! His album Deca is awesome btw, and has nothing to do with nithzo. Pure acidic Goa.

You best be trollin'

Nope. I never really was a fan of their output anyway. So relatively speaking, IM The Supervisor still is the most coherent thing they've managed to put together.

And don't you dare claim that Stretched isn't a fantastic track, their best by far.

I've sold the CD years ago, mind you.

And don't you dare claim that Stretched isn't a fantastic track, their best by far.

I actually like Stretched, and I agree it's the best track on the album by far. But it's nowhere near the quality of some of their earlier work IMO.

I don't even want to say which on is mine. I'm afraid I will get banned for this.

Juno Reactor-Shango. Pistolero is a cheesefest. Hulelam and Badimo are simply annoying. Insects and both Nitrogen must be the most forgettable tracks ever. Song For Ancestors has the most irritating sample ever. Masters Of The Universe used to be cool, now it sounds like ass. The only good track is Solaris. Fuck this shit!