Di.fm appreciation

Penzoline

I never really posted about DI.FM properly so nows the time!

Simply the best EDM radio channel in existence! If you're new to an EDM genre, then that's where you want to go exploring! Especially if you are doing something else and just turn on a station you will find great representative tracks with ease from all the channels. The only downside is certain channels have fair amounts of repetition with popular tracks, but it's a far cry from the abrasiveness of real life radio channels who play britney spears and justin bieber 20 times in an hour.

Basically the reasons I listen to a lot of other EDM is because of it, like DnB and Dubstep and all their sub-genres, the variety is just so great you will find something you enjoy.

Definitely 100% recommended for edm genre exploration!

www.di.fm

I wish there was a service like Di.FM but in the style of Last.fm where they play individual tracks and not just sets. Sucks that Last.fm drop some of its service. I should check out Di.Fm a lot more along with Ah.fm.

My only problem with di.fm is that the programming is sometimes spread a little too thin, with multiple stations that play very similar music to each other. For instance, do we really need both a 'psychill' and 'psybient' station?

But yes, for casual listening it's a great service.